One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:38 am

Hi if anyone wants to help me out. If you a marine or pirate could you join this war thread? If you dont wanna use your own character just grab an npc and jump it =)

Help A country Regain its Kingdom from the Marines or Help the Marines Occupy the island for the good of the people?

Heres the link

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3467-seriousesalmathian-war-freedom-fighters-vrs-marinesopen-to-all
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 am

marines are protecting people, they are not taking over their land... + I see there is an NPC Admiral and I believe you can't have NPC admirals.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:09 am

The Marines arent really good guys if youve notcied they use the false flag of justice to justify there evil actions =P

They just happen to be the establishment in the order of the world. On the Flip side. Things wouldnt be much differant with pirates in controll instead
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:11 am

No, they ARE good guys. The world government is manipulating them, though. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:14 am

AHA!!!!!! So the truth comes out. Lol i just said this in chat

" Marines are delusional People who belive in justice. A Sad child who makes excuses to get what they really want...Power! do not Follow the Marine Ruse of Good will to all. They Force Justice upon those who seek freedom and peace of mind. Dont let the Goverment steal your freedom dont be slaves of Appreshion!!!!! Down with The MArines and The World Government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They may think there doing what is best but your right the government is leading them astray

Is the devil tell you to do somthing and you follow orders becuse hes in charge does it make it right??? Nooo they are sinners!!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 am

They want to protect people, though and they would never go to kill innocent people unless they are doing something really bad (like the scholars of Ohara). Garp is not the hero who destroys and even Sengoku who is a believer of Absolute Justice works for the good of people and when he realized what was going on he resigned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 am

Max is right that the Marines are good. However, several instances of Marines are just as corrupt as pirates (Captain Morgan from the beginning, Akainu,etc.)
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 am

Anway For your comment earlyer Max i went through the liberty to make him an Ex Admiral. Somtimes people call him admiral out of repect of his past deeds all those years ago.

I Havent read in the rules about Npc Admiral but just in case your right i went through the trouble of changing it.

Ya but all my chars are pirate so i gotta think like a pirate Major in my eyes they are all evil!!!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 am

Pirates are the evil guys. It's just the perfect One Piece story that lets you decide who is the good guy and who is the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 am

It's written somewhere that you can't make admiral npcs since there's a set number for admirals, and they're too powerful to just get through char posting without approval.
Also, the marine is not evil, they act as the law tells them to. And what is the law there for? right, protecting people. Not opressing them.
And while Akainu is, well... an extremist, he still acts according to the law, or at least according to his orders, and wouldn't just take over some island for the heck of it.
For any marine, yet alone an ex admiral, there'd have to be a reason to do it (for example: the island was under the control of rebels/pirates/a crime syndicate).
Can we all agree on that?

Now, back to the topic: Would anyone like to help out in that storyline?
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:07 am

sorry for getting a little off topic gorefish, but..... the way i see it the marines are PROTECTING the land from pirates. the only evil marine in that group in my oppinion (though its obvious and hes not a marine) is keel. he just wants to kill. all the other marines are protecting salanthia from dart since he technically is a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 pm

thats all besides the point. Marines Morality is all a matter of opinion. No one is perfect and no one is the true good guys.

Anyway still looking for people to rp in this thread., Hasent been touched for 2 days so id apprechiate if youd guys typed anything =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted   Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates/Marines/Npc's/And Anything else Wanted
Page 1 of 1