One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Empty
PostSubject: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 am

Crew Name: Bakuji Boudou

Captain: Cheif Commander Kayla Cherokee (SorryKid)

Flag: A jolly roger skull in front of the world government symbol

Ship: The Malestorm submarine

Side: Revolutionists

Current Members:
Cheif Commander Kayla Cherokee:https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3421-kayla-cherokee-need-approval

Mikio Antle, 2nd in Command (2nd Commander)/Animal Trainer/Informant:https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3426-antle-mikio

Marine Killer (navigator/Assassin): https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3447-the-marine-killer

Crew Goals:To destory the world government and all of its organizations, to liberate all oppressed countries, to provide aid to those in need, and to ensure justice and peace throughout the world

Crew History: The Bakuji Boudou is a secret organization consisting of secret agents, assassins, and spies all working together against the government. They have done major crimes against the world government including leading revolts in countries against their governments, assassinate government officals, free slaves from auctioning houses, and destorying mairne bases across the grandline. They have sucessfully have their own spies infiltrate the world government, and have taken valuable information to stop the world government. The Bakuji Boudou operates in secret by sending agents, or assassins on missions without leaving a single bit of evidence. They are not to reveal the purpose of their mission. The operatives goes under fake the diguise that their pirates hoping not to reveal their true operation. Their jobs is to go to their destinations and complete their objectives without causing much attention to themselves. Their headquarters in on Cross island in the middle of the Calm belt. Not only is the base guarderd by sea kings and dangerous waters, but they also have ten warships patrolling the island just in case if the marines ever sniffed them out.

Expeting new members?: Yes anyone can join. The more the better.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 pm

I...think the term you're looking for might be... revolutionaries... not revolutionists...
APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Lol my mistake Gorefish and thanks.

You in Vala welcome to the crew!
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Yo
Recuiting my character!

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3426-antle-mikio

(I dare anyone to try and read the history!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Approved and I read the history before it was approved lol
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:15 pm

May I join? https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3447-the-marine-killer
I think he's approved...A little confusion between the mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 pm

approved welcome to te crew
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 pm

when shall we start our arc, Senchou?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

right now
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: join   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 pm

i want to join and crush the world government
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 pm

welcome to the crew!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:57 pm

leavin
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 pm

I'd like to apply to join this crew.

Grace Hopkins

Out of curiosity, is this crew going to go anywhere soon? As I've been looking for a crew for this character, I've been checking for RPs as well, but I couldn't find any for this crew.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 pm

We're currently on a mission, but the captain has been kinda MIA the last couple of days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry I was gone. You will be welcomed into the crew if you still want to join.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 am

Sorry for being inactive for awhile. I have another idea for a mission, and working on thread right now.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Are we going to finish the current thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 pm

If I don't feel right continuing it without kan. I'm going to wait til he comes back to finish the current thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm sorry guys but I think this crew has out ran its course. I thank you for joining the crew, and apologize for doing this.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:23 pm

T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)   Bakuji Boudou (disbanded) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakuji Boudou (disbanded)
Page 1 of 1