One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rip Killed by Derge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Rip Killed by Derge Empty
PostSubject: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Name:Ignis Strife

Bounty:15,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance:When he was burned he was skinless and covered in bandages but now he has Was White and silver hair down to his neck. Brown eyes.a silver mustache and goatee.wears black pants and a silver and gold shirt with a gold belt.and a blue and gold captains coat. has a worn excited expression on his face and useally shooting off a pistol while cutting people with his saber.

Rip Killed by Derge 17029_10

History: Growing up in west blue Ignis strife Studied to be a Surgeon, becoming very good at his craft.Then his Daughter got very ill. Trying the best he could with the medicine available he could not figure out what was wrong with her.Seeking advice from his mentor Julius. The man who trained Ignis in the healing ways told him that she had a dangerous cancer Spreading through her body.And the only medicine that could cure her was very rare Medicine that is Produced by greedy scientists. that value belli more than human life. Ignis then Sent a telegram from the nearest hospital, to try and acquire the medicine. 200,000 belli per vial and Patient needed at least 10 vials administered per week. His wife Delila grieved with Ignis "Honey it will be alright well figure something out. Ignis then try to get loans and tried double shifts but starring at only 220,000 belli they now owed friends and neighbors belli. Buying 1 vial of medicine Ignis Administered it to His daughter Ashely. She started to feel a little better Immediately. "Daddy will I be able to go outside again soon?" Tears flooding over Ignis's Cheeks as we watched his daughter fight for life said "Ashley If its the last thing i do i will see you playing outside again...Please rest Ill try to buy some more medicine." Later sitting on there sofa Ignis Rested his head on Delila's lap. "Delila I dont know what to do...." In a frightened voice Delila Asked "How long do we have left?" Ignis Strife clenched his handinto a fist and his body shook full of distress."She has at least 2 months....Im joining the Marines and maybe if i tell them whats happening they may let me take out a big loan." Ignis then spent the next few days with Delila and Ashley. Joining the marines the following day to Help pay for the medicine. Unfortunately the Loan and the money never made it back to the village. because the marine captain of his ship was a large lazy man and messed around with his crew. he thought it was a joke finding excuses to throw marines into the brig or if someone talked back to him. then saying "you don't get paid when in the brig haahahahaahaha" and would find excused not to pay the marines there full salary or he would wait twice as long to pay them to make it look like he was spending less funds and to look good for a promotion. Ignis was throw into the brig for complaining about how long it was taking for them to get paid."You cant do this i need the belli!!" His daughter died from not Receiving the Rare medic for her treatment. Upon finding this out Ignis strife strangled his captain to death at night. Then climbing into a boat rowed to his village as fast as possible. His wife commented suicide from grief. Standing infront of there tomb stones Ignis strife wept uncontrollable. " If i was a pirate i could have saved her I could Have stolen the belli nooo.." Right there Ignis vowed to fight the marines and to use his medical knowledge to save everyone he could. "No one must bear the pain of loss like i have NEVER AGAIN!" Falling to the ground in anguish After the work and effort to save Ashley it was all in vain. Ignis Then went into Piracy and stole cargo from any ship that passed him. He was merciful with anyone he captured unless they back talked him and acted like he was the scum of the earth...well then he would kill them instantly.Using the belli from the ships he raided he used it to buy rare medical supplies to help others. After being being chased by the marines they finally caught up to him and killed every last crew member he. Then after beating him close to death had tied him to the mass and set his ship ablaze "This is what happens when you kill a marines captain Pirate!" Laughing at him as they sailed off . Somehow with his will to live Ignis Survived the fire and swam to shore. After having most of his skin burnt off Ignis was in agonizing pain.trying to stop the bleeding and bandaged himself using his medical experience but to no avail.Almost dieing he Lucky Found a fruit..."My last meal Ignis strife exclaimed Eating the fruit from a near by tree giving him the flesh flesh fruit. Restoring his flesh and giving him powers. The Ignis Built a small boat out of the trees as he escaped the island and headed to the nearest island with a town. upon stealing a sailing boat Ignis was on his was in a new adventure.

Personality:Very ambitious but also very generous and kind.Seance gaining his new Powers Ignis Trys to do his best to help those In need.Friendly and outgoing Ignis is a good friend to have. But cross him and He will not hesitate to take you out.He is very sympathetic to sick people especially sick children. He will die trying to help them.He is a man of his word and will do anything to live up to it. Try's to stay upbeat and positive cuz the second he stops he will go in a power depression.

Ship: Small Sailing Boat

Ship Flag: none

Devil Fruit:nikutai nikutai no mei
type: Paramecia
effect:Anything you touch turns into Flesh and blood

Special Abilities
1)Flesh Touch. Anything I touch turns into Flesh
2)Flesh Restoration. Anything scars,wounds are covered in flesh and any metal body parts are restored into Flesh
3)Flesh Skin Bounce. After touching something creating a layer of flesh. I Bounce on it to jump him like a trampoline.
3)Flesh Armor. Creates a very very thick layer of flesh around himself
4)Muscle Enhancement.Creating more muscles in his own body. or touching another to give them more muscles
5)Meat for everyone!.Touches something to turn it into meat so you can eat it =)
6)Ligament Lasso.Pulling Ligaments out of flesh and using it like a strong rope to Lasso an enemy or catch a friend
7)Ligament Slam! Ropes grab several enemies from opposing directions with user somewhere in between before pulling all ropes together, causing the victims to slam
8)Ligament Rope wrist! launches Ligament rope that ties around an opponent's wrist.
9)Ligament Flip!" flips a foe over him and slams him into the floor.
10) Ligament Hangman!" Ligament rope ties around an opponent's neck instead, choking them before he/she is slammed into the floor.
11)Tendon Knot A Tendon rope spirals upwards and around an enemy, and by pulling with enough force , the enemy spins like a top and eventually collapses from dizziness.
12)Muscle Tighten. Able to compress and tighten ones Body to shorten there actual high, However the strain on there body cuts there lifespan in half. However they recive a huge speed bonus.(Only useable on those Who are willing.)

Weapons/Items:Pistol,Shotgun,Saber and Rife.scalpel needle and thread.scissors.

Goals: To become a well know pirate and to be the best in his profession which is piracy and Surgeon

Last edited by Unholy on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 am

I think someone used that picture already, but I'm not sure...
Anyway, add a little written appearance to it. Also, history and personality are very... short and lack details. Please describe them more detailes. And while you're at it, check your grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:55 am

i used the picture already
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:19 pm

my bad ill throw another one up then /KK i put another one up i dont think anyone else has it sorry again =(
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Ahem...
Quote :
Anyway, add a little written appearance to it. Also, history and personality are very... short and lack details. Please describe them more detail. And while you're at it, check your grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:29 am

Ok added Appearance. Added Alote more History and added some more personality and check my spelling. Is there anything else i should do? I dont think there is anything else i can do to make this better.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 am

You checked it? It's still horrible though...
(And also:
Quote :
History: After Growing up in west blue Ignis strife Study to be a Surgeon after becoming very good at his craft. his Daughter got very ill. And being the assistant doctor in the village didn't pay too much.
If he was a doctor, why didn't he just save her? And even if he alone couldn't, why didn't he ask the real doctor or get a loan? There are other things like this, as well, but I'm not going to list them here.)
Despite all that, I like the character. Recheck it and I'll approve.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:40 am

Ok im pretty sure i fixed it this time Please let me know if i missed anything
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:49 am

Much better.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:25 am

Added Attacks 7-11 to give Ignis an offense

Reapprove please =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:43 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rip Killed by Derge   Rip Killed by Derge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rip Killed by Derge
Page 1 of 1