One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Divine Rage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Divine Rage Empty
PostSubject: Divine Rage   Divine Rage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Weapon Name: Divine Rage
Description: Divine Rage is a pair of well-crafted gauntlets. The plates are golden in color, and are quite large. The gauntlets are rather bulky, considering what is stored inside. Despite the size and composition of the gauntlets, they allow easy movement for the fingers placed inside.
Weapon Special Abilities: Divine Rage contains one of every known existing dial, and there is a mechanism in the gauntlets to switch around these dials located in the gauntlet.
History: optional
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Divine Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Rage   Divine Rage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 pm

It seems like this would be more fair if there was an inventory of the dials on here.
Also, how do the mechanics work?
Are there only ten in at a time (one for each finger)?
Are the dials stacked in the fingers? If so, and you wanted the one that was the 4th from the fingertip, how do you get to it?
Also, how do you trigger it would out detonating all of the rest?
How big are the dials? Are they bred to be smaller than the larger palm sized dials?

This is a very good concept, I would just like to see more details on the precise mechanics of its functionality. On a side note, I am also curious to know what sort of dials get stored in the middle fingers.
Back to top Go down

Divine Rage
Page 1 of 1