One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Empty
PostSubject: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Since Derge had left his fathers side he had been especially cranky, to the point he had killed a good ten members of his marine filled crew. Derge knew he couldn't keep this up or he wouldn't be able to continue with the massive was ship his father had given him as a parting present. "Sigh...they forgot to empty my ash try and expect not to be punished. Idiots, they deserved to die." Derge said rationalizing the three men he had killed in the past 24 hours. A puff of smoke came from Derge's mouth after he sucked on a large cigar sticking out of his mouth. "Men head for the nearest island...we need to find replacements and maybe a member for the hunter crew." Derge ordered pausing only to inhale the sweet taste of the cigar.

Immediately after Derge's order was heard the crew scurried around making preparations. They found a large island country nearby directly due west of their current position. It took many men to turn the ruder of the large ship so that it could turn west toward towards the island country. A man in suit and glasses walked into a large room with royal looking decor and at the end a large throne looking chair where Derge was currently seated. "mM...master we have found an island country due west to us called Chargen a fall island. It will take about 30 minuets to get there."

"Mhhmmm...that sounds fine..you may leave." Derge said looking at the man watching him sweat. Derge took enjoyment out of the mans discomfort due to his fear towards Derge. The man began to back out of the door when all of the sudden Derge called to him. "Hey...four eyes." "Ye...yes..." the man answered. "Oh never mind." Derge responded causing the man to sigh in relief. Closing the door behind himself the man booked it out of the hall way running back up to the deck.

"A half an hour to wait...fine." Derge said talking to himself yet again as we wait till they arrived.

Last edited by cobdogred on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Dark clouds had gathered over an island the darkest parts seemed to float in the middle of the island where lightning struck all around it. "Hmhmhm you don't seem to understand mayor-san...I wasent asking you to hand over the islands funds." a young man with sevral tatto's on his body one large one of which showed people who have payed for their sins in hell trying to reach heaven only to be blocked by a giant storm. The man had a medium build,Height and body wise. Along with two piercings on his lower lip and sevral all up his right ear.

The young man picked the islands leader by his shirt and lifted him into the air "I was telling you to give me the money GOT IT!" he yelled throwing the villages mayor down. "And dont think anyone can help you i killed all of your guards on my way in." he said as he spat in the mayors face. The mayor scrambled quickly to his feet and ran to get roy the villages funds.

[twenty nine minutes later]

After the mayor had gave him the money roy a hurricane had destroyed the island's town and left it in ruins. Roy stood in the middle of the destruction with a small smirk on his face. Pulling out a cigarette he pulled out his matches and lit one of them and put it up to the now lit cigarette in his mouth. Blowing out a puff of smoke a dark all most demon like laugh escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:58 pm

As soon as the boat was docked it's crew could tell something was wrong. It looked as though a large hurricane had come through, but they hadn't been affected on the ship. Dark clouds lingered over the island like a bad omen. The men of the ship ran about talking to one another in speculation of the damage they seen all around them.

"Idiots..." came from with in the darkness leading down to Derge's quarters. "It's a devil fruit user....Who ever it is may make a good addition to the crew." Gasps from the crew came as they reacted to what Derge has just said. Taking a running jump Derge leaped off the ship onto a nearby cliff. "I'm going into check this out." Derge said making his way to the village.

As Derge entered the village he seen the true magnitude of the damage to the village. This was a site Derge had seen before himself, well a site he caused himself. The thought of the village he destroyed all to kill his grandfather made him chuckle. "That frail looking old man was the strongest opponent I've ever faced." mumbled Derge as he walked into the village. In the middle of the village was a lone surviver standing on the ruble left from the storm. Most people would have rushed toward him asking if he was all right and what happen assuming he was a victim. However Derge wasn't most people and therefor he immediately assumed he was the bad tempered culprit.

Derge knew that someone that could control the weather would be a dangerous foe so he wanted to take precautions. Taking out a dagger Derge slit his wrist letting blood pour out. The blood then made it's way under the ruble towards Roy silently surrounding him. Once he had planted all the blood he wanted Derge used his "Blood Transformation and Blood Isolate" technique to replace the cells he damaged slitting his wrist and close the wound with a clot. "Blood Thin" Derge thinned his blood to the point it began to come out his pours becoming a blood red mist. The mist soon filled the the area that once was the town, it was thick and blood red in color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm

"Ahh the smell of blood in the air...Deaths roses allowing me to feel nothing the blood of the weak fools who dare to stand before the strong shall fall. They who think they can destroy evil in human form...There is nothing that can stop evil like my self...And your self...Mr...?" roy said noticing the red mist that started to surround the area. He knew this mist wasne't normal he could smell and taste blood in it there for he assumed either A the island is cursed. Or B a blood fruit user is near by.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Using "Soru" to appear behind Roy Derge began to speak, "So you destroyed this village...What's you bounty?" "Soru" Derge used soru once again to relocate himself once again making it that much harder for Roy to attack him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 pm

"My bounty sir...Would be fifteen million." roy said keeping calm as smoke rose to the air from his lit cigarette. "Now i've awnserd your question now you awnser mine sir. Who are you?" he asked once more.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Derge listened intently for the mans answer or attack. Smoke and blood could be smelt in the air as Derge waited smoking his cigar. "Mmmmh...15 is an underestimation of your abilities by the government." Derge said before using "Soru" once again to change his location again.

"My name is Derge, I'm a bounty hunter...however don't jump your guns just yet. I could use someone of your strength and with that bounty you shouldn't be to well known." said Derge answering the man question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 pm

"Hmm intersting Derge-san...Tell me what could i gain from joining you?" he asked with a small smirk. "And you can call off your mist i wont attack unless provoked...Or unless i'm feeling bored." roy said as he let out another puff of smoke from his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Derge grinned slyly for Roy was eating out of his hand. "Fame, wealth, wenches, and what ever you damn well please." Derge was no fool, he knew that releasing the fog would put him in a bit of danger....but Derge had confidence that he could handle his own. Using his chi chi no mi skills Derge thickened the misty blood causing it to rain down revealing everything the was hidden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 pm

"Fame and wealth are mear...Items and women come and go...I dont need anything my friend...I have lived on my own nothing for years friend. I'm called the rageing storm for two reasons. One i can call a hurricane down onto your head...And two i move where i please nothing stops me from what i want to do...A storm needs nothing but destruction and death...If you my friend can promise me that...I shall join you." roy said as the small smirked started to turn into a twisted smile as he dropped his cigarette then stomped it out.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:44 pm

"Death destruction, like I said what ever you damn well want. Eheheheh" said the blood user in regards to Roy's question. Derge watched the mans movements closely as he threw down the cigarette and stomped on it. Taking in the sweet smoke of of his cigar Derge waited for the mans reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Roy's twisted smile grew in size. "Hmhmhmhm hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA DEATH MURDER AND DESTRUCTION AND THE DAMN GOVERMENT IS GONNA LET ME GET AWAY WITH IT HAHAHAHAHA!" roy yelled his voice dark and evil like a demons.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Seeing how twisted Roy's smile made Derge's grin grow into a twisted smile as well. "Heheheheh!...Damn right my friend...damn right!" Derge exclaimed with a evil excitement brewing from within him.

"So now down to businesses...Are you aware of any close by pirates with high bounties? We can cause all the death and destruction we want, but we need a reason to do so", said Derge wanting to get started. "Well actually this can wait....Lets go celebrate this island is massive nation and this small port town is nothing. Why don't we go find a slightly bigger city and tear it apart "looking" for a wanter pirate." Derge suggested changing his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:01 pm

"HAHA GOOD IDEA FRIEND!" roy yelled at the thought of death and destruction. Pulling out another cigarette he lit it useing another match. Inhaleing deeply he allowed the smoke to fill his lungs before exhaleing and letting out a puff of smoke. "Lead the way captian." he said with that twisted grin on his face all the while.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Derge ninja ran jumping though the trees down a forest path toward the next village. Jumping from tree to tree at high speeds Derge began to wonder if Roy would be able to keep up. "Hey you need to be faster than that if you're going to roll with the big dogs!" yelled Derge back at Roy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Suddenly a huge wind blew through bending trees over and there went roy flying through the air. Landing dead center at the new citys gate he smirked. "Having a small statrue helps captian!" he yelled to his new captian.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm

"Soru" Derge appeared next to Roy using the high speeds of the martial arts he learned from his father. Looking at the large gate Derge knew that this town was a semi wealthy one and wasn't likely to have many pirates. However it was sure to have a good number of bandits and thieves for the slaughtering. Derge figured their best bet to find trouble was at the bar, therefor Derge made his way to one of the few bars in the town.

Opening the door to the bar Derge looked in. The room went silent as he and Roy walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Roy with his ever twisted grin walked up to the bar. "Ey a beer with lemon wedge chop chop." roy said with a smirk. Waiting for the man to pour the beer roy looked for the knife he was gonna use to cut the lemon. Once he reached for it roy quickly grabed it. The man started to pat the counter for the knife. Roy slammed the knife into the mans hand pinning him to the counter. The man started to scream in pain as he tried to pull the knife out of his hand. Roy taking a sip of the beer in the glass, took the lemon the man was going to cut and shoved it down his throat. The man not being able to breath slowly started to gasp for air before he passed out. Roy pulled the knife out of the mans hand and stabbed said man in the throat ending his life there. Hopping over the counter he grabed a few bottles of beer. "We found this in there hid' out captian?" roy said with a slight slur to his voice. Due to his small statrue drink effects get through his body quickly so he don't hold his drink to well.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 pm

"Mhmmmm it seem that there are only about 12 people in here with bounties..." Derge answered Roy's question before speaking again. "Sigh....It only totals to about 20,000 belli in total...I guess go ahead and go wild."

"Blood Tsunami" A wave blood splattered a good chunk of the bars patrons. "Blood Coffin" Derge hardened all of the blood that he had released crushing the limbs and bodies of the people he had marked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Roy simply knocked down the top bottles of wine and beer which lead to a domino like topleing over and spilling each drink as they fell over. Walking forwards to the exit he pushed his captian out and slammed the door shot all the while leaving a trail of alcohol. Taking one last hit from his lit cigarette he backed up and droped the lit smoke onto the trail of alcohol. Soon fire sprang to life and followed the trail [which lead to the now kinda deep puddle of alcohol behind the counter] the bar lit up light the fourth of july. "Welp captian mind leading the way to the ship?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Derge watches as the bar and the fugitives inside the bar went up. "Well there goes half of our bounty...At least I got this guy." said Derge holding up a severed head of a man who's bounty was 10,000 belli all alone. Holding is hand under the head blood dripped onto it before Derge tasted the blood of the man.

"Mmph, he doesn't even have a devil fruit that we could extract from his blood. Sigh oh well, we'll just collect the bounty then head to the ship. Once back to the ship Derge walked on it via a wooden plank the crew had prepared while he was out. As soon as Roy was on board they began to to sail off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)    Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious-The Blood Demon Finds a Pack (Open to all)(Recruiting for the Wolf Pack)
Page 1 of 1