One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)

Go down 
+34
WatersCalling
Getsugaburi
narufinal
SirFerret32
deathbymanga
BloodElfPrince
y dau cymraeg
klemenator
@ Kenjiro Nakamura
Talhar
bored33
Gab
LoreleiMaiden
Rodoku
sjasogun1
Master of Chaos
Maxulus
Lamont
NekoYuki
RetroWalk
SoulTaker
Mana-kun
Unholy
Crocodile Low
keymaster
Santoryu
Captain One-eye
Vagrant Lustoid
naneun1
Redex 1000
Brynne Sanpeter
Kanhoji Into
nikz200
Cobdogred
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Approved, you look like a first division memeber so it shall be.
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Сobdogred wrote:
Sure, you're in the 5th division for the time being. A note, I don't tolerate crew jumping, so if you plan to do so, you can back up your bags right now. I say this because I seen you left a crew for this one, this is just a friendly reminder.

Yeah sorry about that, I had two charaters with Honzo and Blake asked if Honzo could join his crew and I forgot that I didn't post the other Honzo online yet and I got mixed up the two people because I've had a fever and strep for like a week and it's turned my brain upside down. I was originally going to apply Honzo Hex to this one and Honzo Axe to the Santo Pirates. But don't worry it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:17 pm

It's fine, all I care about are loyal crew mates.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 pm

May i join
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm

approved, feel free to post when ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm

You're in and may post in the thread as soon as you're approved. If you have any questions, I'm usually on the chat or feel free to pm me.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I was just wondering, is Steel Village on hold now?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Sorry man but Iken is dead so the crew is done for now.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:56 am

Ah right, that was a plot twist I didn't expect to hear XD fair enoughs pal Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8