One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Empty
PostSubject: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Devil Fruit: Neko Neko no Mi (Cat Cat Fruit), Model: Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat)
Type: Zoan
Effect: Allows the user to turn into a Maneki Neko. The user grows calico colored, but mostly white fur and other characteristis of a cat like ears and a tail, but still remain mostly human. The only real combat purpose this serves is that the user gains cat-like reflexes, claws, superior sense of smell and hearing. However, being a Maneki Neko, the user also gains a strange ability to increase his own fortune or decrease their opponents fortune. When the user takes the "Maneki Neko stance" and raises his right hand, they became faster and stronger for three posts. Vice versa, when they lift their left hand, their opponent's vision is blurred and they become dizzy and/or nauseated and makes it harder for them to fight for thee posts. This takes affect if the opponent sees the user raise their left hand and it affects anyone who sees it, friend and foe alike. The user cannot use one stance ability while the other is in affect.

For referance on the stance and appearance of a Maneki Neko:
Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko 180px-Maneki-neko-ja

For cultural information on a Maneki Neko

Last edited by Captian Corkscrew on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:48 pm

awesome Idea!!! but could you explain the distortion a it more?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:51 pm

It confuses the opponent by blurring their vision and making them dizzy and/or nauseated
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:52 pm

and this would be automatic when the user raises there left hand? as in there would be no avoiding it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 pm

If the opponent sees the user lift their left hand then it takes affect, but it affects anyone who sees the user do this, friend and foe alike.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:55 pm

how long dose it last?
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

It says 3 posts
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

ok sounds reanable, what if he sees himself in a mirror when doing it?

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:00 pm

I don't think the character I'm giving it to is that clumsy but even if he did, he's a Maneki Neko, so it wouldn't affect him
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:01 pm

there goes making a char with the mirror mirror fruit just to mess with you.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Now why would you want to do that?...Although you could make a guy with the mirror mirror fruit and just make so his power is deflecting attacks back at the user, then it would affect him...but that might be too cheap
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:09 pm

no I mean a longia that works with mirrors, like he could make them float around so he could see behind him, or make a maze of mirrors with many reflections of him, which he can comand by moing and bending the mirrior, the trick would be that there is no real one, he turned in to mirror with the otheres and he could throw sharp mirror shards and shater to avoid damage like captain Fragile LOL
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Well make it, it sounds cool. Even if he can't use this one character's ability against doesn't mean it's not a good idea
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:14 pm

I think I will, when I think of a name and personality for the adoptable char Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko   Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Maneki Neko
Page 1 of 1