One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rejection Slayer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 am

Weapon name: Iuguolo Deus Regum

Description: Has a six foot by six inch blade, looks like a typical European long sword. Has an orange blade with a streak of blue down the middle warning of it's explosive nature and sea stone core ability. Has a 12 inch handle with black and gold decorative ring pattern.

Weapon special abilities: Takes in energy and releases it at 10x the original power, same as a reject dial. Limits the the power of devil fruit users when near the sword, but doesn't totally take them away since the sea stone is in the core.

History: Made using in an intense flame similar to those of hell flame to craft reject dials in a legendary forge that was said to have fallen from heaven. Its purpose was to allow for the user to endure the attacks of even the most god like ability users. Rumors of it being used to defend the ancient texts are unconfirmed, but it certainly does date back from that era.

Last edited by cobdogred on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:38 am

dark magic in one piece? Im not sure if thats allowed.. then again there is the cursed sword....... i dunno i leave tis to someone else to approve
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 am

I... don't like it... It sounds a lot like the last weapon I put up, just in overpowered and with dark magic.... So, I'm biased? Don't... expect any help from my part.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:18 pm

It doesn't use dark magic, it was just made with it. Also if it's over powered we shouldn't have reject dials since it has no more power other than the ability to slash than reject dials do.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:59 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:23 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:02 pm

This sword cannot possibly be used in the manner in which it is intended.

Firstly, using reject dials in this manner is absurd: how many dials would you need to melt down to create enough material for a sword literally made out of them?

That leads to my second issue: impact and reject dials, for all intents and purposes, only function as dials when they are in their seashell form. If you could melt them, which has never been proven nor disproven (though logic dictates you wouldn't be able to), the dials would likely lose their capacity to absorb and release energy.

Thirdly, again assuming that dials could be melted down and forged into a weapon, the only logical weapon would be a club, because dials are smooth-ish, and are only used to reflect blunt force. A sword made out of melted chitin or whatever it is that shells are made out of (I think it's some sort of crystalline calcium structure or something), would not actually be sharp, and therefore totally useless for cutting things.

Lastly, a concern alluded to in all previous concerns: it is not logical that dials can even be melted down in the first place. People can't melt down seashells, and even if they did, their applications as a weapon or some sort of metal-based object would be small.

Unapproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rejection Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejection Slayer   Rejection Slayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejection Slayer
Page 1 of 1