One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P)) Empty
PostSubject: The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P))   The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Background: The war has ended. The chosen one known as Harry Potter has defeated the greatest most powerful dark wizard the world has ever known, Voldemort/ he who must not be named has finally been killed and can no longer return to hurt anyone any longer. However, the trail of damage that Voldemort left behind him affects the entire magical world as well as the muggle world. Under immense pressure to revive the magical world back to their former glory, the minister for magic Kigsley Shacklebolt has had to make drastic decisions, he began immediately reshuffling the ministry to stomp the existing corruption from the fabric of the ministry. He also began recruiting aurors into the auror office to bolster their defensive abilities so that they would be able to deal with all threats home and abroad. To help speed the process, minister Kingsley began by permitting those who had fought in the final battle to become Aurors without getting their N.E.W.T.s. This brought many recruits who included Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley into the Aurors office. However, there was one thing Minister Kingsley did not notice, as they began rebuilding already a new threat was surfacing, a threat very similar to what Voldemort and his followers presented. However this was far more complicated than that. Something now looms in the darkness, and it is once again time to band together.

Prologue : In the Shadows

The forest was quiet, there was no sound which was rare. The animals made no noise and tried to thread carefully past a particular looking cavern. This akward cavern looked like it had just appeared, out of no where. Well this was Transylvania, and strange occurrences were part and parcel of this mystical country. Inside the cavern however, were paths as far as the eye could see, tunnels that intertwined. However, only one ath lead to a room with a triangle shaped table with a circle and a line in the middle. The member inside were all wearing black robes, but nothing else, no masks , nothing else but Black robes bearing the same mark as the table itself. There was an air of anxiousness in the room. Uneasiness, anticipation, all sorts of emotions were running around in this room. However it all hushed when a man walked to the centre of the room and lowered his hood. Revealing a man with a short white beard and jet white hair. He was certainly a elderly yet strong looking man, he seemed very in control. He then cleared his throat "Welcome my brothers and sisters.... i did not expect so many of you from so many places to arrive here, but this is then again most glorious news....." The crowd all grunted in approval. The man then continued "The time is now my brothers and sisters, the time we have waited for is here!!! Our victory is at hand. Albus Dumbledore has passed and so has that slime Voldermort, he has perished under the forces of a mere child. His followers are few, but we shall sniff him out and destroy him...." Then suddenly a voice spoke from the crowd "Oi Sylvain, i did not come here to listen to speeches all day, i want to see him, the man we are here to see!!!" Sylvain then pointed his wand at the interrupter, it was quick "Things will be kept in order Xenart, or i will gouge your eyes out!!" The crowd became quiet and the interrupter remained silent. Then another voice spoke "The child has much energy Sylvain... perhaps it is good to let him talk....." The crowd all became excited, it had to be, the person they had all wanted to see. The man walked out. He certainly was not young. But to call him old was wrong. For most part he was bald, with wrinkles. But no one could question that grin, that look. It was him, the greatest Dark wizard of all time, only second to Voldemort. Gellert Grendelwald had appeared before their eyes. The crowd murmurs. Some jubilated, some doubting that this was real. Others simply did not say a word. Sylvain then sighed and allowed Gellert to take the stand. Grendelwald walked with poise and strength. He certainly demanded respect from everyone. And the crowd showed it to him. Grendelwald then spoke "How long has it been my comrades.... too long a time i believe......... but i know, i know the struggles we face each and every day.... yet here we are, the greatest chance being presented to us......"
The crowd cheered and roared in approval, but Gellert then raised his hand "However... throughout all this, there is one thing that i have regretted and truly am saddened by..... the death of my closest friend and brother... Albus Dumbledore...." The crowd were puzzled, but some nodded in agreement. Gellert continued "We cannot my friends overlook the part Albus Dumbledore played in this world... even for one second. He is the greatest man i have ever known and will always remain that way." Gellert then raised his wand "To Dumbledore..... we must never forget the great man he was, and he is to know that i have only had the utmost respect for him in life and in death...." The crowd murmured as well. Gellert then walked around again "I know you have questions and many more as to how i am here and so on, but that can wait... we have work to do. We must rebuild our armies... we must start again... and this time, the world will be ours my comrades... this time we will not fail.. especially since the greatest wizards of all time , no longer exist to stop us!!!" the crowd roared so loud, that the people in the nearby Transylvanian village could hear it and till this day swore that the woods were cheering about something amazing.

Chapter 1: Nicholas Grimclaw

The smell of decomposing and blood filled the area, three lifeless bodies laid on the floor of an alleyway in Piccadilly circus in London. However , the people who walked by, did not notice the smell, or the existence of the three bodies lying in the alley. Nor the presence of the 4 strangely dressed men in the alley way, observing the bodies on the floor. One of them was a indian man, his skin color giving it away. However, his facewas dignified and covered with a few scars. He himself was quite tubby, but not overall fat. He knelt besides the bodies and held his nose "Madness.... such slaughter........ and it stinks like bloody hell too.. OI, Sammy, dont you think we should clean this mess up?!!!" There was a man with glassses and a pointy hat, was checking his clipboard and wrote something down with his quill. He then looked up adjusting his glasses "Hmmph, can you not shout? We are in muggle territory...." Nicholas stood up and walked to the end of the alleyway and then shouted "HELLLOOOOOOO MUGGLLESSSSSS, LOOK AT THESE BODIES!!!!!!!" There was no sound made outside the alleyway, inside however, the people present could hear Nicholas's yell. He grinned as Sam sighed "As usual, you got to make a right nuisance of yourself, its no wonder you were put in Azkaban....." Nicholas simply chuckled "Just a little spot of fun Sammy, don't get your knickers in a twist eh? So what the story here then?" Nicholas was now observing the bodies. Sam then replied "All three are muggles.... its strange, none of them had any contact with the magical world at all.... none of them had any known relatives who were wizards..." Nicholas then walked around the area, looking for clues, maybe left over residue of something "Perhaps its the leftover trash of Voldemort......" Sam shuddered and then let out a breath of exclamation "for the love of Dumbledore man, will you not be such a bloody prat,mentioning that name around here." Nicholas was clearly not afraid and showed a uncaring look on his face" A. He's dead aint he? He was killed, so i don't fear the git... good riddance .... and B. Dont talk about Albus Dumbledore to me... i dont want to hear it....." Sam remained silent for a bit and then sighed again, it was not such a cold day in London, still it wasnt too warm either. Sam then finally said "I know how you feel Nick, but the man thought you alot.... he was a good man till the end." Nicholas did not comment, he wasnt going to share knowledge of Albus Dumbledore to people, even he didn't know Dumbledore too well, but he was privileged to learn spells under him, for however short it was, it was Dumbledore who thought him how to duel as well. So when he heard Dumbledore had passed, he had not gone to his funeral, instead, he had gone about his daily tasks as if nothing had happened. That was the best thing to do during such times of darkness.

He had chosen to do nothing, till they began rounding muggles and people who were suspected to be of muggle birth to be segregated. Nicholas voiced his opinion on the matter when he was ordered to toture a colleagues family simply because they were muggle born. He told the leaders to take their order and shove into the deepest crevices of their shaggy arses. It had earned him time in Azkaban, a long time. It drained alot from him. It was torturous there, the dementors who were stationed in that place, fed on his very essence and he could feel it. Most of the other prisoners had gotten away on orders from Voldemort, but Nicholas would not get that privilege. He had suffered in Azkaban till the news arrived. Voldemort was defeated, Potter had done it. It was strange to Nicholas, that it took so long for Potter to finally lay the nail in Voldemorts coffin. After all, it was no surprise to him. At Hogwarts Potter was well known for his heroics. The time he had ventured in to save the Philosophers stone, the time he had slayed the beast in the chamber of secrets, the infamous moment in the Tri-wizards cup, which turned out to be some conspiracy to bring back Voldemort. All these tails had already showed Nicholas that Potter was special, and certainly the one destined to bring about the end of Voldemort. Nicholas was in hogwarts for the most of it. He only graduated during the year the school had decided to have dementors around the school because Sirius Black who turned out later to be a good guy had escaped Azkaban , back in 1993. After that Nicholas joined the Aurors department, it had always been a dream of his. He wanted to be a Auror for as long as he could remember. However once he got the job, he went through hell. Training, patrolling, missions. It was part and parcel of the gig. Aurors had difficult jobs, no matter what others said, there was death, conflict and everything else in between. Nicholas had seen to many good Aurors dying in the line of duty. No matter what it wasn't a pretty sight to behold, this job required alot of of persistence, hope, grit and booze. Nicholas then finally got out of his daze "There's nothing here Sam, look, im going back to the ministry.... you update me when you find out something i can work with." Nicholas walked to the side of the alley as Sam nodded, "Aye, fine then , go back to the ministry, most likely boss will want to talk to you...."Nicholas sighed and walked off. He disappeared into thin air , leaving the bodies, Sam and the other aurors to their work as he returned to the ministry.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P))   The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:01 am

Clearly, i would like feedback and what you think about it so far. Its coming in parts, the chapters are small and not too big, but they get bigger, for now i would like to hear your comments on so far
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P))   The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 pm

I like your story , you got talent and I can't wait for more.
I thought about it you should add eastern magic in your story I think the chinese or japanese wizards must use adifferent kind of magic (still with wands of coure) and Harry gets help from them with this new threat cause I don't think harry has the ability to overcome grindelwald because he doesn't got the connection he had with vodemort anymore.
Good luck with the further chapters Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P))   The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 pm

I like the idea behind it. I think it needs a little help with just basic spelling and grammar and stuff that I'm also terrible at. But I like it.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P))   The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P))   The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of darkness ((Harry Potter Spin off)) ((W.I.P))
Page 1 of 1