One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou

Go down 
+2
nikz200
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Empty
PostSubject: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Name: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou OR "Three M"

Bounty: Unknown

Species: Human

Captain, Strategist

Allegiance: Pirate (Yonko)

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance:
Former Appearance:
Second Appearance:
Latest Appearance:

New Appearance

After the battle of the Calm Belt, Maximillion's appearance changed significantly. The captain of the Dusk Pirates received many wounds during that battle to the point that his chest, his face and his right leg received many deep scars. As for his clothing, because his previous clothes were destroyed in the battle of the Calm Belt, when Koga saved him, he gave him his own clothes before abandoning him. As a result, Maximillion wears now a black opened shirt that reveals his body and the many wounds he received in the chest, black pants and black sandals.

History:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ship: Colonel Royale (new ship, it will be submitted in the weapons section)

Ship Flag: The flag is a normal jolly roger with one pad at top of each bone, ressembling the Devil Fruit ability of the captain. However, only Maximillion knows what it ressembles.

Devil Fruit: Paddo-Paddo no Mi (Pad-Pad Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Effect: After consuming the fruit, two circle pads appear on the user's hands. When a circle pad touches something, the user is able to reproduce it from that pad and the pad takes the color of it. When the user decides to gain the ability to reproduce something with one of the two pads, he is unable to gain another ability with the same pad EVER. The only things that the user is UNABLE to reproduce is water (not allowed), wind (can't be touched), darkness (can't be touched, if there is contact from a DF ability this fruit's ability is nullified), sea-stone (nullifies the ability). If the things that the two pads are able to repoduce are elements, the user is immune to the ones HE creates but not immune to the same element that is created by any other person.
Note: If the user uses the pads to gain the ability to reproduce something, it has to be done in the RP and NOT in his history. ALSO, if the user tries to get an element it has to be done by meeting a Devil Fruit user that controls that element that is a PC and NOT an NPC.
Pads Used: 2/2
Pads Used On: Molten Steel, Venom that turns into gas if it hits the ground.
Pads Used In:
-Right Pad (Molten Steel Pad): https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4229p60-serious-war-thread-unholy-pirates-attack-water-7-open-to-all-all-of-unholy-s-characters-are-killable-in-this-thread#74639
-Left Pad (Venom Pad): https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4229p180-serious-war-thread-unholy-pirates-attack-water-7-open-to-all-all-of-unholy-s-characters-are-killable-in-this-thread#75017

Special Abilities: Maximillion is very intelligent and so he can come up with conclusions faster than his other subordinates and is the person who always comes up with plans. Also, he is able of launching compressed air from his hands, based on a fighting style that he developed on his own.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Spoiler:

Weapons/Items: Anty

Goals: To become the strongest pirate and to take over the whole world or a very large territory.

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue May 29, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

I suppose the shockwave thing is based on Gyojin karate, so i will accept it

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:39 pm

But if I'm not mistaken, the picture is Itachi in a suit... Change it please.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:01 pm

I don't even know who Itachi is
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Itachi from Naruto?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 pm

yes, also the personality is a list rather than a description, we never made a rule against that, its just note worthy
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm

wait, I did not even know who that dude is. Do I have to change his image now?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 pm

since hes not in his naruto clothing Id rule that in this one case it's diferent enugh
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 am

Thats Itachi? Didnt notice him without the Akatsuki clothes and the sharingan....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 am

that would be exactly why it is "different enugh"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 am

Summing it up, everything is fine, he is approved.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Question: Am I allowed to change his apperance? Nobody described my char up until now in their posts anyway, except from the clothes (I will keep the suit for the clothes)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 pm

ok, you can change it, but it must be reapproved
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 pm

edited the apperance
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 pm

umm, Max that is Mukuro, exactly Mukuro from KHR
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm

ok well, back to normal then, this is fine REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Sorry for postin here, normally mods or admins post on those threads (or else its kinda like .. spamming ?) but since I saw it, you named him "Maimou" on purpose ? Cause "maimou" does mean "monkey" in greek xD
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Yes that's the reason Very Happy
It is a reference to myself as well. You know I am greek Razz
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 pm

Changed the Devil Fruit and everything related with the fruit. It was never used or mentioned before so I believe I can, right?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Reapproved, as it is needed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:13 am

changed appearance, added a few new techniques and added details about the disband of the Avenger Pirates and what happened to Maximillion in and after the war.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Reapproved
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 am

Added a bounty increase as he supposedly defeated a Vice-Admiral, added some stuff in history that have to do with the events of that thread and FINALLY as my char used his pad pad fruit on molten steel, I added some techniques that have to do with the molten steel he creates from his right pad.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 am

I finally used the second pad. I added in which thread I used it and I also added new techniques based on the new-found power and in combinations with the other power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou   Maximillion - Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next