One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Empty
PostSubject: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 pm

DEVIL FRUIT

Name: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]

Capabilities: To control everything in the human body of the user. So he can manipulate acid, electricity, blood, proteins and cells.

Type: Paramecia
I'm new to this RolePlay forum that looks totally awesome. I didn't understand how our character can be stronger, is it by the numbers of words or posts we wrote. Is it when finish an arc or a war, or a fight ?

Anyway my Devil Fruit seems to be a multi-DF in facts. But my character, Reinn, using it hasn't complete his training. So he does't know how to fully use it. That's why I asked how can we become stronger.

Here's some techniques so you can know how I will use it: ( [*] = Can be use; [] = Cannot be use yet, need more pratice )

[*]Tanpakishitsu [protein]: Reinn has the ability to double his strength and speed for 10 seconds but has a cold down of 1 minute.

[*] Sandangamae Tanpakishitsu [protein]: Reinn can triple his protein and get to the strongest and fastest his body can endure. It is a destructive boost in way, getting stronger and faster in a final attempt. After using Sandangamea Tanpakishitsu, Reinn must stop moving for 5 entire minutes. That’s a huge cold down, but it must worth the price.

[*] Seru Koushei [cells]: Reinn, when he is unmoving, can control cells to regenerate the wounds on him or on others. He can also stop the pain itself with cells. But when he moves back, regenerating and the pain gets back.

[*] Fuka Kasei [electricity]: Reinn can transform his metal pole, Bou, into any weapon or pool. That’s the main utility and the only one he can fully use at the maximum for now.

[] Fuka Seishi [electricity]: Reinn can implant a small amount of metal in someone nervous system and can control the user by electricity in the spinal cord and the nervous system. Reinn tried this couples of time but isn’t ready to use it at will. Reinn isn’t able to fully use this method yet.

[*] Chi Doku Funka [blood]: Reinn learnt a way to control his blood at will. He can make more blood if he wants and can control it perfectly with time. Vegapunk taught him how strong and useful he can becomes if he can control poison using is blood. Reinn drank all kinds of poison and it is now running into his blood. He lets a small blood mist comes out of his pore in the air so enemies breaths it. Yes he can paralyze, makes people dizzy or making theirs throat all burning by breathing the poison. When Reinn use a poison, he actually breathes a bit of it. The effect is not effective as it is on the enemy, but still has effect on Reinn.

[*] Koutetsu Suppai [acid]: Reinn ultimate way of defence. He uses his gastric acid and turns it into Lye, a corrosive alkaline substance. Lye degrades organic tissues. It is a chemical burns that can’t be heal by normal treatment. Reinn lets Lye get out of his forearm and hand’s pore so it can makes gloves of Lye. When he it hits organic tissues, it degrades it. Reinn also gets chemical burns with it. He must use Seru Koushei in the next 10 minutes, or it will be too late for his hands.

[] Soriddo Suppai [acid]: Reinn lets Lye come out of his hands’ pore and let the acid flew on Bou, his pole. Then by adding electricity, Lye becomes solid and his pole is equipped with a Lye protection on it. Every time Reinn hits someone with Bou on organic tissues, it chemical burns. So double damage. But Reinn isn’t able to fully transform Lye to solid.

[*] Koshi Hankou [bones]: Reinn can harden is bones till it can support blade’s hit and even pistol’s ball for a short time. Koshi Hankou has a limit of impact, depending on how fast or strong is the hit, it mays become weaker faster or stay still longer. No cold down, but takes 5 seconds to prepare.

[*] Koshi Offencu [bones]: Reinn can use his bones for offence too. He hardens and sharpens his bones in every articulation like his hands, elbow and so. So when he hits, he hits harder and sharper. No cold down for this one, but it takes 10 seconds to prepare.

Last edited by i AM LiGHT on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:21 am

Ok as for the rp in general, reading the rules helps, but otherwise i can tell you, we are not a mindless roleplay, we are more of a story based roleplay, or at least we try to be. Characters are generally equal in a sense, but through abilities and techs, we basically know who is stronger, just make a character. AS for your devil fruit, it looks interesting, but i really cant decide on it, so im leaving it to another mod or admin .
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:33 am

Yep, I found out that you are not mindless rolaplayer. I read a lot of topics before to make sure this furom would be the one. The last forum I was roleplaying in, I got the plant Logia type, Only haki could kill me the way the admin gave me the power, it was kinda boring. I'm glad you make logia not the real logia known in OP. And I'm also happy that you understand what I wrote. I'm french and i haven't write in english since some years.... hehe.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:33 am

The member 'i AM LiGHT' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'dice' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:40 am

Someone PM me to tell me that my devil fruit is a Paramecia DF and not a Logia. So I made the change.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:11 pm

See, I want to first make this known: it's excellently thought out, typed, everything's great... except two things.

One, we don't use minutes or seconds: we use posts.

Second, this is far too versatile... I think I'll approve it, but with strings attached.

I wanna watch how you use it, and ensure you're being fair with it.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Oh thank you, I didn't know that you use post for time. If it is not to demanded, I would like someone to help me with the post, like post = ? seconds. I will change it. There is one move, the one that controls others with electricity, I won't use it till I find a way of using without abusing. Like if I can control 1 person at a time or something like this.

I did put cold down for one reason; to be fair. I Role Played on another rp forum like 2 years ago. I got the logia plant/earth DF. No one could kill me and it wasn't cool. The reason why I made this versatile ( didn't even know this word exist lol ) was because Reinn, my character, is a lonely guy searching for Dragon to help him out. I don't wanna fight agains others all the time and going to War with this guy. Only to be adapt to every situations he or we may face agains in the story. I still have weakness and won't abuse it.

My bones techniques and the protein are like the Cp9. Faster and stronger and tougher than normal human. ( I read that the max limit was the same as soru right ? )

So I'm asking, can Sandangamae Tanpakishitsu , the one that triple my speed and strength, let Reinn be faster for 1 post than soru, since I'm not able to move for 5 post ( I wrote 5 minutes in my attack's description, but it can be 5 post instead).

In fact, I have a lot of questions and interrogations, but I'm reading some Roleplay to see how you guys roleplay. I think I can adapt my DF and my way of rp with you guys.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:14 am

ok as Gael said

APPROVED but we will be watching also how you use it
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm free to PM with any questions, but I might have trouble responding... your English is very good for someone who hasn't used it in a while, but its still a bit hard to read. I apologize if my English is hard for you to read.

A minute would be about a post, I'd say... though it varies a bit. If the limit is something less than a minute, then it counts as one post.

I have the plant DF on this site, and to fair, I don't WANT anyone to kill me. I don't mind losing, but if it means death... Anyway, you must arrange/agree on deaths with the character's maker, or you can't go through with it. I must say, your fruit is fair and balanced.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Gael wrote:
I must say, your fruit is fair and balanced.
Yep alien

Your english isn't hard for me to inderstand. Also, even if I'm 20, first I will write like a kid and then improve my english while RP with my characters. I asked Admin-sama the questions I had earlier and he answred right away. cheers

If I have any more questions, I will ask you if you are willing to answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]   Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]
Page 1 of 1