One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)

Go down 
+12
Captain One-eye
Redmerv
kinG_Card
Layman Iconoclast
i AM LiGHT
Cobdogred
cole
Shichibukai Hunter
9thKing
nikz200
Gael
TheBlackLuffy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Empty
PostSubject: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:15 pm

I know the answer to this...but this kid at my school brought it up. He claims Zoro is stronger then Luffy. Now he seriously held onto that until I told him about the Time Skip. How Luffy can now control Haki (which he didn't know about). And how Zoro was trained by Mihawk and how he picked up a ship that was 20x the size of White beards ship Moby Dick with one arm!

I also told him about how much stronger Sanji, Chopper, and Usoppo had all gotten..
But mainly..I stressed how powerful Luffy had become..

I explained how Luffy took out a P-X unit with 1 blow..
And how He took down the Kracken..WHILE under water...
WHILE loosing his physical strength...
WHILE sending it flying while under water..
Which left him to ponder.

What Straw Hat has gotten the strongest?

I've always had my money on Luffy ever since the beginning of the Arc. Even though he never actually Seriously fought Zoro or Sanji...the level of strength was obvious..

But I pose the question to all you Otaku...who do you think has become the strongest Straw Hat?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Strongest period, or most change? Versatility comes into play as well.

I'd say Luffy's the strongest, Usopp has had the most (epic) change, and Nami is the most versatile... just from guessing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:31 am

Usopp had the biggest change... Luffy is so obviously the strongest, you must also remember that while Zoro was trained by Mihawk , Luffy was trained by Rayleigh, the former pirate kings first mate, that is no small thing.

But i like how Sanji has more versatile techniques now that allow him to move faster and such. Perhaps he has more, like a new version of his very own martial art. In that aspect, Zoro and Sanji are now equals.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:15 pm

I agree. I almost completely forgot that Luffy was being trained by Rayleigh! I've yet to see him in combat! And I mean heated combat, like Rob Lucci combat!

I think Usopp has had the most change..on account he's freaking ripped xD Lmbo..

And I think Usopp's and Sanji's techniques have advanced the most..
Being able to appear next to Nami with out her noticing until he spoke shows Usopp's physical ability is even higher then it was before..

And being able to run THROUGH water is a sheer sign that Sanji's techniques have furthered..I'm just glad he's not gay <_<
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

TBL, be extraordinarily careful what you say.

Moving on, yes, Sanji is epic, as always.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Yah mean what I said about Sanji? ._.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:38 am

Man I'm waiting to see chopper and brooks new attack they showed every bodies new skill except those two..
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:33 am

But they have shown some of what Chopper can do. He transformed into a Guard Point the size of the Thousand Sunny. Well, maybe it was smaller then that. The picture I saw wasn't all that good. At least he doesn't look like a sheep any more...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Honestly I yhink the power differences are same so luffy has most power , but I just got the feeling franky and robin barely improved if you compare them to the rest.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 am

On a pure argumentative stand point we haven't seen what Zoro is capable of yet. Who's to say Zoro hasn't mastered haki as well? We have yet to see Hawkeye go full out so no one knows what or how much he taught to Zoro. Also I believe there is something up with that eye whether it be a df ability or some type of implant, however I don't believe for a second he would have lost it in training.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:27 am

SHARINGAN !
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 am

Exactly!!!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 pm

I still hold my ground with saying Luffy has the most STRENGTH..
As of skill...Its a tie between Zoro and Sanji..
And advancement I'd have to say Usopp..He's drastically changed..
Physically and Skillfully..
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 pm

why does Zoro always get the limelight.... *sigh*

personally I value a character's "strength" as their ability to A come back from defeat B overcome problems and most of all C grow and evolve

I would consider a character that beats down every obstacle effortlessly to be powerfull but not necessarily a strong character, likewise I consider a character who overcomes their lack of ability to eventually triumph over obstacles by doing so to be a very strong character, with that in mind I would surely say Usspop
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
kinG_Card

kinG_Card

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:41 am

I'm still in the beggining of the New World saga, so the crews new abilities are still a mistery to me for the most part.

Looking back before the past 2 years, i'd say that its ridiculous to say that Zoro and Sanji are equals. Zoro is much stronger obviously.

It all comes down to Ruffy and Zoro, who is the strongest?

I'll never forget the finalle of Triller Bark, when Kuma repeled all the pain sustained by Ruffy during the battle against Moria and Oars. Zoro took it all on top of all the damage that he himself had taken during the battle, not to mention the Mihawk wound that never fully heald, and still he survived!! I've always felt that Ruffy and Zoro were equals, which made his loyalty to his Captain even more beautiful.

Now that Ruffy controls his Haki, things might have changed. But c'mon, don't say Zoro and Sanji are equals... Rolling Eyes

Ruffy
Zoro
Sanji
Nico Robin
Franky
Brook
Chopper
Usopp
Nami
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:39 am

By growing older chopper changed the most, the size and strength of his forms have increased a lot, We ehavent seen alot of chopper but I think he grew more then usop who only grew physically and now has a bunch of new attacks, and I wonder if he ever will run out of pop green...
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 am

(Uhmm..king I noticed you always spell Ruffy instead of Luffy... ._. )

I would love To see them all go all out just to see their full ability's,In my opinion it is still kind of sketchy.
Hope the weaker chars(or used to be weaker chars) are unexpectedly stronger then they already are.

But I would say Luffy first,but I'm doubting between zoro and sanji for second...they both seem so strong...
Back to top Go down
kinG_Card

kinG_Card

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Youri wrote:
(Uhmm..king I noticed you always spell Ruffy instead of Luffy... ._. )

I would love To see them all go all out just to see their full ability's,In my opinion it is still kind of sketchy.
Hope the weaker chars(or used to be weaker chars) are unexpectedly stronger then they already are.

But I would say Luffy first,but I'm doubting between zoro and sanji for second...they both seem so strong...

(I can´t help it, i know officially his name is Luffy but the japanese can´t pull it off in my opinion. Neutral He will always be Ruffy to me.) Rolling Eyes

At this point it's a mistery, the strongest member now can be Brook for all we know... afro
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Luffy is a obviouse first, then I would go with Sanji. It's probobly because im a bigger fan of his then Zoro's, but I always thought Sanji as powerful as him.

I would have to say Chopper has, and will change the most. He is a child still, and has much to learn. But able to use the Rumble ball even more efectivly and controlling forms without using it. He's just becoming stronger and stronger. Im guessing other forms then just gaurd point have changed as well.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:26 am

if his guard form is like 30 times as big as it was imagine his monsterform that times as big,
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 am

Honestly, it seems like if zoro and luffy fought, zoro would win by virtue of long range slices, since that is what luffy is weak to. But in terms of who could beat stronger enemies, i think luffy wins on that
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 am

fargo you do remember that scene where luffy's gatling went up against rob lucchi's ryankyaku ran and fists/slashes flew everywhere for an extended period of time? not saying zoros arrent stronger but clearly luffy miraculusly avoided geting his hands cut off, I feel like it would ultimatly come down to who has beter observation haki since their both so absurdly fast
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 am

would zorro be able to cut trough luffys haki, also lufy would dodge zoro easily
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:57 am

regardless, air slashes are made of air, fire combusts oxygen, diable jambe parries 360 pound cannon, hell memoires = passive armor against air slashes... Sanji finally has the damn edge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next