One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploding Vest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jett

Jett

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Weapon name: Exploding Vest
Description: It looks like a normal black vest through it feels heavy. The trigger ir small and had a red button on the middle.
Weapon special abilities: There is a trigger a person can carry, the trigger can explode up to fifty vests at the same time.
History: Used as an extremely dangerous weapon being used by people that have no fear of death.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 am

Woah, are you planning to make a suicide character or something?
You know, they'd be pretty certainly dead after one use...
Or are you planning on using this on random NPCs?
Because, you know... Don't wanna have an army of living explosives walking around.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:33 pm

The second one XD, would be kind of pointless to make a character and have it die in one fight,
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Ya, I thought so. But that's kind of a hard choice to make then... I mean, I guess they'll be important to your storyline or something, but I really don't want to have an army of exploding guys running around. Just imagine that...
On the other hand... Oh wait, that thought was totally beside the point.

How many people are you planning to use this on?
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Bigger the enemies more crew members i'm going to use it on. They will be navy but they won't notice they have exploding vests untill it's too late ^^
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Hmmm.... I trust you won't let this get out of hand too much, and I don't want you to use it too often, since it's kind of un-marine-like.
If you do overuse it, then it will be disapproved.
I hope you understand that. If so, then APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 pm

i for one disagree with this idea, the marines dont do things like this.... i dont think approval should be given for this weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:28 am

So the character I am going to make cannot be twisted at all? Not like every single marine has the same ideals, thinking and personality.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:32 am

I think what Nikz means is that the higher ups marines would not approve of sacrificing their men. Pirates, or even revolutionaries, could, but marines do have an image to uphold. Even if your char is the most twisted person on earth, he'll need his superiors to say it's okay before he does this. Except of course he's a marine who you make soleley because you want him to do this and then become a criminal, beccause the marine is sure not going to take him in again.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:00 pm

So my character cannot do anything without telling a higher-up? Even if it's in secret and he decieves people?
Back to top Go down

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

I disagree about the notions of the Marines denying these tactics. If they are willing to employ villains such as Don Quixote Doflamingo and Gecko Moria (as their warlords) they may as well sacrifice a few minions. I give it approval, but promise not to abuse the exploding vest concept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploding Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding Vest   Exploding Vest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploding Vest
Page 1 of 1