One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One shot: The tale of the one eyed dragon((story))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

One shot: The tale of the one eyed dragon((story)) Empty
PostSubject: One shot: The tale of the one eyed dragon((story))   One shot: The tale of the one eyed dragon((story)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 am

((Part 1))

The blood dripped on the floor as the sakura petals floated to the ground outside. This traditional looking house surrounded by sakura trees and a lake, which shimmered in the moonlight. The night air was cool and relaxing , it was also clearly out of place. This wonderful breeze was ruined by the smell of blood. It infected the air all around. In the house that stood by the lake was a man who was kneeling before two corpses on the floor of the house. His tears dripped from his face and his eyes and fell on to the floor, mixing with the flowing fresh blood that flowed across the floor. Little drops of water fall into the pool of blood. The source of the blood coming from the two corpses, one of them a woman, and the other a little girl. The man clutched the woman in his arms, desperately embracing the lifeless body, he then reached for the corpse of the little girl. As he clutched both of them in his arms, he let out a howl of agony and pain. His tears flowing as he howled even louder, his cries scaring away the animals who did try to drink at the lake. As the moon shown down on the house, at the wonderful sakura clad scenery around, the air on the other hand was filled with blood and fury.

3 WEEKS LATER

The man dressed in a dark blue trench coat trudged forward. It was hard for him to move, the snow was filled up to his knees. On this mountain, which was snowing so harshly had a pathway leading to the top of the mountain. And it took forever for the man to find it, still, when he finally did arrive, he began climbing the stairs. He climbed and trudged upwards, hoping to reach the top of the tower before his body became too numb . He climbed step after step, with only one thought in his mind. The whole reason he came here. Weeks of meaningless random fighting were never going to help him. He was still too weak, not even close enough to do anything about this longing in his aching heart. He eventually reached the top, his knees shaking along with the rest of his body aching. However, making it to the top helped ease some of the pain. He then looked up and saw it, the temple that stood atop the mountain. He was about to chuckle at the cliche irony of this, but chose not to, because it would be less painful.

The man walked up to the doors and knocked on the doors of the temple. There were statues everywhere, but that did not dampen the mans urgency. The doors opened wide revealing a large hall with pillars and scrolls on the walls. The man walked in and saw a fireplace. The fire flicking and blazing. The man urgently rushed to the fireplace to warm his hands. Then a voice spoke "HO,Ho, Ho, it seems that you did quite well to come here in such a cold weather young man." The man turned around and saw a decently old man, the mans hair was nearly gone, his white beard flowing. The man then said "Finally.. ive been told you could help me old man....." The old man chuckled again, and sipped some of his tea which was at his side where he sat , he sipped his tea. The man was very curious as how the old man was dressed. He was wearing a monks robe and was sipping on tea. "Help you child? There is no path to salvation for a man who seeks vengeance...." The man was shocked, he had never met the old man before, so how did he know his purpose? "How did you......" The old man laughed aloud "So i was right? Good, good..... you had a certain sort of aura about your reason for being here..... still i do not know everything about your reason for being here," The man then spoke in a low voice "My family was murdered by pirates.... they killed my wife and daughter for no reason whatsoever...." The old man pondered this and then said "I see... loss is difficult, but vengeance is a steep hill my child..." The man then cut in "Im willing to bear that, im willing to take any burden old man, please i know you were once considered one of the worlds strongest swordsmen!!! PLEASE TEACH ME!!!!!" The man was on his knees, bowing down to the old man with his head to the floor.

The old man mused about this for a minute or two, sipping on his tea "Very well, i will teach you....ho,ho, ho, ho, however, should be unable to keep up with my teachings, you will give up vengeance and leave my temple, do you understand child? Now what is your name?" The man lifted his head and remained on his knees , he then said " My name is Yoitei Masamune......."
Back to top Go down

One shot: The tale of the one eyed dragon((story))
Page 1 of 1