One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dream   Weird Dream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 am

Dreams are weird. I had a really weird, not to mention scary, one last night. I was protecting two people, a man and a woman, from this murderer guy. Supposedly the murderer can regenerate himself and come back to life because the man and the woman tell me that he has been killed before and is still after them. So, somehow we end up in a sewer where the murderer comes after me and the other two and I fight him. Somehow, I believe I'm a superhero and since this is a dream it all comes true. So I ended up peeling the murderer in half with my bare hands and throwing the pieces away. I remember holding his spinal column in my hand after I was finished. I tossed that aside as well. So then I went home with these two people that I am protecting and after I have returned to my dreamworld bedroom, which surprisingly looks exactly like my bedroom in reality, I find my trashcan has been moved to the center of the room and it has the words carved in it: "Tell everybody that I am back." Then I woke up in my real bed, which meant I was only a few feet away from where I had been in my dream, which was terrifying because then it all seemed so real.

So, has anyone else had any weird, cool, scary, or bizarre dreams lately?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:33 am

Dramatic trashcan much?

Well.... I was Akainu in my dream tonight. Yeah, I know.
Well, first I was a regular marine soldier... and kinda his fanboy, or something. Well, anyway, all of a sudden I was him. Having a chat with Kizaru... Turning into a giant magma shark... It was awesome! And... weird... I woke up and was like: Yeah, that didn't happen... Seriously, what was my unconcious trying to tell me with that?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 am

oh gore, your dream is so epic Smile

too be honest i have too many strange dreams

1. Well firstly i had a dream where i was a superhero in a leather jacket, but i was killed in the end
2. Another dream i had was when i was fighting with some of my class mates in a death match battle. I then pushed down and killed one of my friends into a chasm of darkness.
3. This was a horrible dream. I dreamt i was in my house, and i saw my father dropping some paper by accident off the balcony. He tried to reach it but fell of the balcony. I couldnt save him in time, except i watched him fall on to the floor downstairs with a splat next to the swimming pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Dream
Page 1 of 1