One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:41 am

Recently i have had alot of horrible times this year, my grandfather dying, my two teachers dying, me failing my subjects which prevented me from going to the next year in my degree and forcing me to resit the two subjects. I believe it was alot of things that went wrong this year of 2010. However there has been one consistent in my life that has stabilized all that and given me comfort and joy and that is my friends in the real world , my parents ((up and down)) , my family, and you guys. You guys are my friends no matter how lame it is to thank all of you. Some of you have given me illustrative help. Some of you have been down right honest with me. Some of you i really respect and who have rped with me for so long and who have enjoyed my stories. And one or two of you who have continously given me comfort in those dark times, taking me as who i am, and continuously putting up with my whining and can still genuinely say that she adores me ((yes i am talking about you kitty cat))

Your emotional support was partially the reason i have gotten through this dark time in my life kitty cat and i adore YOU for it. I love all you other guys as well. You all helped me in your little ways.... Why am i ranting like this you may ask? Well today morning as i arrived in class. It was the annual academic achievement awards day. And i was granted the most prestigious Entrepreneur of the year award for my leadership, conduct and effort as well as my work rate through the year as the best in my class...... i could not have done it, if without the support of everyone, including all of you. I love this site and i love you guys..... you have helped me more than you can ever know. THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 am

thats... very sweet Niki, and Im glad were all good people here, I count you as one of my close freinds as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm

*beams bringing in cookies* Hooray! Congrats, Nikz! Glad we were able to keep you happy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 pm

lol, thanks Gael and Admin sama, yeah, you guys have been very nice to me, no matter how moody i was Smile
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 am

well nikz thats where we are here for aren't we to cheer each olther up and have some fun,
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:00 am

Yeah right. Everyone goes through tough stuff sometimes. Don't worry about being moody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you   Thank you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: