One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

asaito asaito no mi (Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

asaito asaito no mi (Thread) Empty
PostSubject: asaito asaito no mi (Thread)   asaito asaito no mi (Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): asaito asaito no mi (thread thread fruit)
Capabilities: With this fruit, the user can create thread and manipulate its flight-path. This thread is incredibly strong (able to take the force of a shigan without snapping) however its strength falls apart when in motion. The motion of this string is near soru-speeds. The string can only carry an object that weighs one pound or less while in motion, or it will fall apart. The user can also form it into different shapes such as a shield.
Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: asaito asaito no mi (Thread)   asaito asaito no mi (Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:09 pm

It's strong, but is it piercing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: asaito asaito no mi (Thread)   asaito asaito no mi (Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:10 pm

No, the thread cannot pierce.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: asaito asaito no mi (Thread)   asaito asaito no mi (Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:11 pm

Approved.

I assume this is used for making webs and nets and such things?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: asaito asaito no mi (Thread)   asaito asaito no mi (Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

asaito asaito no mi (Thread)
Page 1 of 1