One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Diamond Enigma Pirates

Go down 
+2
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Diamond Enigma Pirates Empty
PostSubject: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:39 am

Captain: Kaden "Dark Steel" Rothen (Rai-Kaden)

Flag
A Basic black and white flag, there is a diamond in the foreground with the bones as usual in the back but this time they look as if to be made out of diamonds.
The Diamond Enigma Pirates Untitled3

The Enigma Star
A basic pirate ship, Nine canons in total, four at either side and one in front. The ship's flag floats freely on the wind on the main mast of the ship, two decks the main one and one below for the Pirate's quarters which also contains the canon rooms and such, on the main deck there is a room, this is where the pirates to eat, chat or just relax, it is fully furnished and within is a door which heads to the Captain's quarters. Each room for the Crew members is a simple one, a desk, chair and hammock for them to lie down on.
Spoiler:

Side
Pirates

Current Members
Kaden "Dark Steel" Rothen - Captain/Fighter - Diamond Fruit - 29,500,000 Bounty
---
Maxim D. Dostoevsky "Cold Blood" - First Mate/Shipwright - Ice Fruit - 14,000,000 Bounty
---
Luna Kesaku - Cook/Musician - Wing Fruit - 100 Bounty
---
Jack O Lantern "Mad Jack" - Pirate Jester - Diamond Fruit - 100,000 Bounty
---
Miki - Marksman/Artist/Informant - No DF - 0 Bounty
---
Sabre Bethune "The devil's healer" - Doctor - No DF - 20,000,000 Bounty
---
Renkathol - Marksman - No DF - 2,100,000 Bounty
---
Morgan Howl - Shipwright/Blacksmith/Weapons Expert - Magnet Fruit - 22,000,000 Bounty

Overall Crew Bounty: 87,700,100 Beli
Ratio (DF to Non-DF): 5:3

Pending
N/A

Crew Goals: The crew's three main goals are to try to achieve each member's goal, become the most well known crew and to bring down the Marines/Government.

Overall Crew History: A crew member who goes by the name of Kaden "Dark Steel" Rothen has killed over 30 members of a Marine squadron, the pirate now wanted by the marines is sailing the world in search for Nakama that will aid him in his journey as he aids them in return. This is the beginning of The Diamond Enigma Pirates.

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend
- Kaden has got himself into a fight with a Grey Code World Government assassin who goes by the name of Sir Five.
- Jack O Lantern has joined up with Kaden to face Sir Five.
- Maxim D. Dostoevsky has joined in the battle against Sir Five making it now three on one
- Battle went on for a while as the other soon to be crew members arrived.
- Government realized that they were outnumbered and retreated.
- Kaden returned to the ship only to find six other pirates aboard.
- All six pirates have agreed to join the crew
- New Destination spotted in the distance

Current Events
Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves
- The Crew have arrived on a new island known as 'Lord Bourne's island' surprisingly known to belong to one man.

Expecting new members?: Yes as long as the ratio of a maximum 2:1 DF users to Non-DF users is kept.

Last edited by Rai-Kaden-Jace on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:49 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Rai, any possibility my char to join this crew after he gets approved :?

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/maxim-d-dostoevsky-t2682.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:18 pm

It's all good with me Spade, you may join the topic when your character's approved Smile

Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:44 pm

After I finish my new char, can I join? :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:45 pm

when my char get approved can he join ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Currently have 2 DF users so right now i'm looking for one Non-DF...if one of you have a Non-DF user then sure go ahead and both join, post a link to your char.
I'm trying to make it one None DF for every Two DF useres Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Alright cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm

hey umm :3 can i join your crew pleeeease
here's my charry sheet-
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/luna-kesaku-done-t2679.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Sure Welcome Aboard, you may join in the topic whenever you wish :]
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

I think I'm going to join if only because of Jack's connection to Luna by ways of friends.

Jack O Lantern "Mad Jack"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:32 am

My char's been approved! :]
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/miki-t2689.htm

and oh my goshhhhh!! your char looks so cool, jack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:47 am

Welcome aboard all!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 am

Thanks, matey. You can add Cold Blood as a nickname to me xD
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 am

May I also join your crew?
As soon as my character is approved of course.
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/sabre-bethune-t2686.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:30 am

Sure Kan and spades Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:47 am

I got approved ^^
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:13 am

woahhhh I just realized. Kaden's and my character both have artificial eyes that can zoom up lol and jack's and mine have a very very violent side xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Lol Zoom Eye FTW
Also Welcome Aboard Kan :]
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:30 am

I added informant as one of my occupation because I wanted to do something with that xD lol just letting you guys knoww.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Alright cool
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Just want to say that Renkathol is already approved Senchou ^^
Back to top Go down
Fifth

Fifth

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 am

Sorry I forgot to add your char vala and thanks for letting me know Kan Very Happy
ALSO Welcome Aboard MORGAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond Enigma Pirates   The Diamond Enigma Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next