One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tattoo Tattoo no mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Tattoo Tattoo no mi Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo Tattoo no mi   Tattoo Tattoo no mi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 pm

Tattoo Tattoo fruit
Type: ?
Ability: this fruit gives the user the ability to bring there tattoos to life either in full three dimension form. or to gain the ability of the tattoo. for ex. if the user has a tattoo of a bear he can bring that tattoo to life or he could gain the bears strength. He can only bring out one tattoo at a time or gain the benefits of that tattoo. the bigger the tattoo the energy it takes to use. He can not move while the tattoo is being brought to life however if he is just gaining the benefits he is able to move freely. The tattoo cannot touch the sea or it will die and need to be replaced. if the tattoo is killed than the tattoo will need to be replaced. if the user is killed or knocked uncontentious the tattoo that is out side of the body will die.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Tattoo no mi   Tattoo Tattoo no mi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:50 pm

the type would be paramicia, also it realy dont make sence for the fruit to know you have tattoos, but what ever.... all your tattoos must be listed in your apperance discription, ok?

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Tattoo no mi   Tattoo Tattoo no mi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 pm

alright not a problem. thank you admin-sama.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Tattoo no mi   Tattoo Tattoo no mi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 pm

KEEEEEEEEEEEN! <(^_^)> the role play is at a stnd still so go ahead and post that Char!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Tattoo no mi   Tattoo Tattoo no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoo Tattoo no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: