One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can a character use magic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

can a character use magic Empty
PostSubject: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 pm

lets say that a character doesn't have a devil fruit. Can i give him spells such as summoning, spells to open, you know anything that would do with magic?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:46 pm

this is one piece not doungons and dragons crap
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:48 pm

What kind of magic? You do know that your Weapons/Items can eat Devil Fruits right?
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:57 pm

just simple magic no fire balls or anything like that. just open and closing doors, unlocking things, detecting maybe spells to make you a little bit stronger or to create a magic weapon. like the strongest magic would be summoning.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 pm

............... that seems to easy to take advantage of, but for opening doors and some of the other things you said there is a DF which would alow it folow this LINK and check it out, your fully alowed to use it if you want, along with the many other DF fruits I posted but dident use
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:04 pm

I was hoping more for the summoning. could i make a fruit to give the character summoning abilities
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:07 pm

this is not final fantasy! but explain what you mean by that anyway
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:08 pm

What did you want to summon?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:10 pm

if you want to summon something why not be an animal trainer like ohm or moji?
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:13 pm

what ever my imagination draws up. with limitations of course. mostly animals. starting with wolfs but getting as time goes on a dragon or dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:14 pm

they only have one animal i want a wide array of animals.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 pm

yeah but it is one GAINT animal, or a weapon with a zoan fruit...... EXPLAIN HOW THE SOMONING WOULD WORK AND WHAT COULD BE SUMONED
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 pm

i can not move while the animles are being summoned. once they are summoned i can move. I could only summon either a swarm of insects no more than 100,000. a pack of rats no more than 1000 pack of wolfs no more than 15 lions tigers alligator, no more than 5. bears no more than 3. and only 1 of any animal bigger than that such as a rino, elephant, hippo. i cant summon any animals from the sea. once they touch the water they die. i can only give them simple commands such as attack a certain character. i cant tell them how to attack. once there job is done they disappear. I can only summon one group of animals a day so i cant have lions and wolfs at the same time because they would probably attack each other.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:42 pm

to unreasnable.....
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:48 pm

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 pm

I mean that it is to powerfull, no one would be able to stand up to that char.... unreasnable
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Actually those animals are not all that dangerous in the one piece world. Since there exists Sea Kings that are Immensely huge and far far far more powerful and even those can be easily defeated by mid-tier characters in One Piece. Bears and Elephants may be in scary and dangerous in our world but a one piece character with superhuman strength can easily overpower them. Unless he mentions that those Animals are many times stronger than their real-world counterparts which he hadn't.

All of my characters would be able to beat that character...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:58 pm

honestly i thibk thats reasnoable, mabey if he can only use it once a day or something
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:03 pm

Roger can just Annihalate them with a few Lightning Bolts.

Minato can speed-blitz them with his sword.

Atem can Annihalate them with his Continuous Destruction!

Broly can either Annihalate them all at once with His Gatling gun.

Red Beard can take them down just as easily as Luffy can if not easier.

Dartz....no comment...if you think those animals have a snowballs chance in |-|E|_|_, that deserves a ROTFL X 10!

My point is, that he is NOT being unreasonable at all. When you said that noone can beat him, that's a bit of an exaggeration...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 pm

well mabey all YOUR characters could but that is because you created them on a higher power level than anyone elese chars in the site....

as for what I said erlyer I stand by it
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:13 pm

ya know what? if you can explain how the somoning would work, would the animals get there own posts? how long dose somoning take (one post or what?) Exact limitations, how it would be posible in the world of one piece ... explain some ratinal and logical strenghth and weakneses, and explain how this works (why would the animals do what you say) as well as how you are able to create / comand them and I'll consider / alow it
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:40 pm

your over thinking it. animal do not get there own post. It takes one post of not moving to summon the animals. The animals are drawn from his chest. he thinks a command such as attack a person to a group of people, or protect and the animals then it jump or fly out of his chest and does as commanded. The summoner is then fatigue after that for one post. the animals are as strong as the real animals however if they touch the sea they die and the summoner can no longer summon that animal until it is replaced. the animals are tattoos on the summoners body. and every time they die they must be replaced. if all the animals die than he can not summon any animals until they are replaced.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:54 pm

why not just make that a DF the tatoo tatoo fruit or something.....
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:05 pm

thats true too. could i.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:11 pm

Or the summon summon fruit. That could work too and your character should be an Animal Tamer as a occupation to explain why they obey you. I think its pretty reasonable, but it doesn't really matter what I think, unfortunately. It only matters what Admin-Same thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can a character use magic   can a character use magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can a character use magic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next