One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba Empty
PostSubject: Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba   Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Hebi Hebi no Mi (serpent serpent fruit model Black mamba)
Capabilities: The Black mamba is known to inject on average 100-120 mg of venom in a single bite. As a result, so can the user of the devil fruit. The user can transform into a snake. The user can also manipulate his or her skin into the scales of a black mamba. The user can travel at 10-12 miles per hour at any given time and possesses the ability to paralyze foes with his or her venom. His or her venom can potentially kill, if the venom is not extracted from the body in 50 posts. The user of the fruit has a tendency to avoid fights and confrontation, and rapidly and viciously attack at any moment. The user can control not only the amount of venom he or she can inject into another, but what it can do, such as paralyzing the foe, giving the foe a recurring headache, or to limit the abilities of the respiratory system. The venom can only be injected if the user bites into another person's body.

Hybird: The user's teeth grow, the user's body starts to turn into a snake, in which its legs slowly meta morph into a black mamba's tail.

Full Form: The user can transform into a 8ft snake. His or her body will significantly become smaller, able to slither at 14 miles per hour.

Type: Zoan

Last edited by Ugitzu on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba   Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Can you try to have your character capable of creating an anti-venom fairly quickly? Also, can you switch the time to posts instead of minutes?
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba   Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 pm

yeah sometimes I forget this is a game and yes edited, getting anti venom is not required. and 50 posts.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba   Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Thank you very much, Ugitzu. Please make sure you do not kill people's characters, not that I expect you will. Well, everything is in order.

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba   Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm

No i'm not. That is if they choose to do so. This is for Jissly a character I will be creating real soon, and she is not the type of character that kills.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba   Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Thank you very much, Ugitzu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba   Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hebi Hebi no mi: Model Black Mamba
Page 1 of 1