One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custome openings, lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Custome openings, lol Empty
PostSubject: Custome openings, lol   Custome openings, lol Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:55 am

Hey guys i was thinking of something.
If you could make an anime opening for your characters and others for only within this rp, what song would you choose? What characters would you include? and in what sequence would they be introduced in? no canon characters, only within this rp itself
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Custome openings, lol   Custome openings, lol Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 am

well , in my opinion , the best opening theme is the "We are on the cruise" that was already used in the OP anime. As for the characters that would be included...I don't know.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Custome openings, lol   Custome openings, lol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:45 am

"Natsukoi" by Sid
Is the only one I can remember that didn't use a canon song from any sort of anime. It's mostly with Kesu and it's enemies (like menos and crew) and I keep imagining Becky as the main character. I ALWAYS think of openings for RP's I'm in, but they never get made.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Custome openings, lol   Custome openings, lol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:31 am

hey thats a good one key, it would be a awesome opening
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Custome openings, lol   Custome openings, lol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Opening Song
Start off with showing everybody on the crew on the ship, and then breaks down showing the division commanders there bounty and what division there in charge of and at the end it'll show the enemy's we faced and at the end it'll be the flag in the background and the entire crew standing in front of it
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Custome openings, lol   Custome openings, lol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 pm

heroes come back huh? hmmmmm very diverse indeed, hhahaaahhaha, i like it though for obvious reasons,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custome openings, lol   Custome openings, lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custome openings, lol
Page 1 of 1