One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nerve Nerve fruit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Neravu Neravu no mi

Capabilities: The users of this fruit has the ability to extend the nerves out of their bodies, which can easily enter into relatively fabric/fleshy material, and control the material for as far as the nerves will stretch; the longer the nerves, the more energy and effort exerted, and the nerves will tend to stretch as far as 1.5 metres max. The nerves cannot control hard and dense objects like solid rock or metal; only soft or fibrous material, Such as cloth. The users, through the material they control, can feel and touch with these controlled materials what they would feel and touch with their own hands or feet.

Defects: The user will feel every sensation that the material they control feels; naturally, pain is one of those feelings. The bare nerves out of the skin's protection are 100 times more sensitive than within. If a thin layer of nerve embedded material is directly damaged, the agony will be so intense, the user will be immobilized from the pain [for 4 posts].
The only remedy for this is to send the nerves deeper into a thicker layer of fibrous or soft material. The deeper the nerves are embedded, the less pain is received. The user can also embed their nerves into another person or organism by touching them themselves.
HOWEVER
Unlike non living fabrics and fibrous materials, the nerves will automatically link up with the nerves of the target opponent, allowing some degree of control over any part of the body the nerves penetrate through (excluding the spine or brain) If the controlled target is damaged, the user will feel that damage as well; if the target dies,
so does the user.

Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

so just like life control but able to extend the manipulation to non living matter thats phisicaly connected with the user which can also be aplyed to a form of partal mind control over other characters body parts?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 am

well, yes...but if the controlled target is a living organism, it can resist the user of the fruit through focus (intense pain can dislodge or even immobilise the user) Also, it's not mind control per se, but motor function control, and the suer has to touch the target for the nerves to have any effect. Are there problems with this, or is there a fruit with like abilities?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:18 pm

hmmm... I dont know what to make of this
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

arent the limitations of the fruit reasonable? If the target dies, the controller dies too? also , its only one person control
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 am

Character control is a unwavering NO, not on player characters at least.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:36 am

"allowing some degree of control over any part of the body the nerves penetrate through (excluding the spine or brain)"

this is the only part i have a problem with, as long as the object isn't sentient. maybe we could work something out, like you could control NPC's, but player Characters is out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:08 am

its posession of limbs I think...
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 am

he said brian and spinal cord as well.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:28 am

Actually, he said "Excluding", which means no spine or brain control.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:36 am

then i need my eyes checked
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 am

wow, he really said excluding spine and brain, therefore, we can allow this right?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 am

APPROVED then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerve Nerve fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerve Nerve fruit   Nerve Nerve fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerve Nerve fruit
Page 1 of 1