One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Twin Eye Pirates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wander

Wander

The Twin Eye Pirates Empty
PostSubject: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm

The Twin Eye Pirates _JollyRoger
The Twin Eye Pirates
[Captain]: Jerrikar 'The Devourer' Dalvengyr
[Ship]: The Red Moon, Is one of the Fastest Ships in the Sea and is capable of being a submarine.
[Side]: Pirate
[Crurent Members]:
- - - Jerrikar 'The Devourer' Dalvengyr - Captain
[Crew Goals]: To Gain powerful members and eventually become the strongest pirates, To find One piece.
[Crew History]: The Twin Eye pirates were formally created by Jerrikar Dalvengy in the North Blue durring his early days of being a Pirate, the crew was slowly gaining members and soon known to be the strongest in North Blue. They were also named the largest threat by the World Government in the North Blue due to thier knack of raiding Marine Strongholds and destroying and looting any ship they saw including other pirates. By the Time that the Crew entered the Grand line there were already 2 Divisions worth of crewon one ship and nearly each division possesing strong members. The crew slowly made thier way though the grandline, on any pirate ship they raided it was well known of thier motto 'Join or Die!', which is one way that they could swell in numbers, though dispite thier overall agressivness the crew has a strong bond with one another even with new members or even ones who were forced to intergrate into the Crew, even with the Captain who they grew to respect his strength. When the captain Jerrikar was offered a Possision as a Shichibukai for the World Government the captain gave them a order to Disperse every division into a seperate crew, on the mission to gain more crew members. Which it is now seperated into 6 Different Crews waiting for the day that thier Captain Calls them back, with the captain as his own. Currently only a few follows the Captain.
[Expeting new members?]: Yes With a 2:1 Ratio [Df:Non-Df]
Name:
Bounty:
Link:

[Current Memebers]
- - - Captain Jerrikar Dalvengyr
- - - First Mate:
- - -

[Den 'The Juggernaut' Gregor]
[Twin Eye Pirate]
[Bounty: 60,000,000]

[Sasha 'Third Eye' Roggen]
[Twin Eye Pirate]
[Bounty: 65,000,000]

[Veck 'Four Blade' Ericks]
[Twin Eye Pirate]
[Bounty: 55,000,000]

[Jeramy 'Demon Child' Treth]
[Twin Eye Pirate]
[Bounty: 56,000,000]

Last edited by Wander on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Redone, need to be re-looked at
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:57 pm

why is everyone having Divisions now? I mean , only WB did and since Nikz began for the sake of the RP everyone creates NPC divisions...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm

I can understand large crews that are super powerful, but just starting out......meh, not my call. It doesn't stop the approval process, plus there's no rule against auto-killing NPCs, seeing as they're not official characters, soo.....
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Very true, i just want some lackeys lol
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 am

Don't we all~! Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:22 am

^^ lol
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 am

divisions are only for yonkous you know...... but oh well
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 am

i dont have divisions lol, just some lackeys
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:47 am

lackys huh? so your THAT kind of pirate okay
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:48 am

Evil, Mischevious, villan whatever u want to call it ^^
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:56 am

i wish i can make my division commanders actual characters, but i dont have space on my number of characters and some of my division commanders are player characters anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Eye Pirates   The Twin Eye Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twin Eye Pirates
Page 1 of 1