One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Gael vs. Payne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Battle: Gael vs. Payne Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:46 pm

((Gael and Payne only, no deaths.))

Gael stood facing Payne, his robe off and sword in his hand. He grew a small bush and took out its needle ridden fruit. "Hello... Major Payne... I was wondering if you could spar with me, eh?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Payne stood in front of Gael with his hands in his pants pocket. He tilted his head and turned towards Gael.

"...Sure..Sounds fine to me.."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:53 pm

"Many thanks." Gael pivoted and flung the fruit at Payne's side, and it landed and exploded, sending needles everywhere. Gael then created a tree over to his side, pulling its roots out of the ground and prepping to attack Payne with them.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Payne stood his ground and looked down at the roots being formed. He sucked his teeth and began to form Fire under his feet. The fire had quickly spread across the ground. Payne waited for Gael's attack.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Gael created a fair number of cacti and slit them open, drenching the roots in water. He then sent them to attack Payne, while he sent bamboo spears shooting out at Payne from behind him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Payne looked behind him self from the side of his head and jumped directly backwards towards the bamboo spears. He did a mid air back flip over the spears and se a wave of fire down with the quick swing of his open palm. He set the bamboo spears on fire and they slammed in to the ground. Hitting the roots that were being sent towards Payne.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 pm

All of the water on the roots evaporated, but they kept coming. Ranyx created three trees around Payne in a triangle and had their roots attempt to stab him.
((The roots are oddly pointy.))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Payne swung his arms around in a 30 degree angle. Sending a strong blast of fire out of his hands. This caused the roots to heat up. He then turned his arms again, this time in the opposite direction. Causing the roots to dry out from such intense heat. Payne then grabbed onto one root and swung him self towards Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Gael had some roots grab him and pull him underground, avoiding Payne. He popped out a safe distance away, then climbed a tree he created. He had it absorb as much water as possible before he created a Parasite, sending a group of vines to try to stab it into Payne.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:59 am

Payne looked to his side and quickly attempted a evasion. He blew fire out of his mouth down the ground. Sending him upwards into the air. Payne then turned around in mid air and blew fire down at the vines.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 am

The vines burned up, and Gael used his sword to cut the burning parts off before they reached his tree. He made two of the spiky fruits grow on his tree, and he hurled them both at Payne.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Payne watched as the spiky fruits flew towards him. He timed it just right and when the fruits were with in kissing distance of his face. He blew fire out of his mouth. With the excess pressure from the heat sent the fruits flying back at Gael at a very high speed.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 pm

[Is that even possible? they'd just burn up from the intensity of the heat being shot at them point blank......]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:11 pm

((Regardless.))

Gael had the fruits just detonate in midair, using a shield version of Fenrir to block the extra needles. As Payne was in midair, Gael opened up a less deadly version of Trap under Payne. Instead of dissolving him, it'd knock him out.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 pm

OOC: Wait...explain? I don't understand O.o
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 pm

((On the ground, under a prone Payne, is now a Venus Fly Trap that will swllow him, pump a sedative through his skin, and spit him out. If he gets caught by it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael vs. Payne   Battle: Gael vs. Payne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Gael vs. Payne
Page 1 of 1