One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seikatsu Ogonyume

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seikatsu Ogonyume Empty
PostSubject: Seikatsu Ogonyume   Seikatsu Ogonyume Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:04 pm

weapon name: Seikatsu Ogonyume (生活黄金夢; Living Golden Dream)
Seikatsu Ogonyume 302110-b68b555e-64e6-4f28-8efc-7c103fa5644fl
Description: It is one of the 12 Saijō Ō Wazamono Grade Swords, the rarest blades in the world. it is said that it belonged to a royal family, what royal family it belonged too is unknown. This sword's blade is pure gold all around, with the blade being so finely polished that it has a perfectly mirrored surface. The sword is virtually invincible, making it almost impossible to destroy. it is made of an odd metal substance, that cannot be identified by most blacksmiths. The mythical metal it is made out of makes it highly anti-air resistant, despite it's polished mirror finish, making it a serious chore to swing full force.

Dispite being a sword, the edge is completely dull. After being examined by numerous expert blacksmiths as it was passed around, it became apparent that it was intentionally designed this way. Many people questioned it's usefulness due to this, but those that seen the sword in full action claim that it is one of the strongest sword's in the world, if not the strongest. It's abilties and design mirror the Kokutou Yoru completely; Kokutou is the sharpest sword in the world, Seikatsu is the dullest. Kokutou gives a quick and precise slash, Seikatsu carries a terribly powerful blunt force that does not cut, but breaks and shatters.

Seikatsu at it's fullest ability can mimic the Gura Gura no Mi's earthquake waves, though not to the same degree. Also, if it is swung with enough force, the blade can actually catch on fire, due to the unnatual material it is made of making it highly anti-air resistanty, which allows it create enough friction that it creates fire. It's size is smaller then the Kokutou Yoru, being around the size of an average one-handed sword, but it is far heavier making it a serious chore to even carry it around. As it requires great strength to wield, it is said that only the "Strongest Man in the World" can use it to it's fullest ability.

(I had this sword design in mind for awhile and figured it would be a good sword in One Piece. I mainly put it here to see what people think of it, I don't actually intend to use the sword myself. So if it's not overpowered, anyone who wants to use it can have it.)
Back to top Go down

Seikatsu Ogonyume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Weapons are here-
Jump to: