One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immelman (Moved to NPC section)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Immelman (Moved to NPC section) Empty
PostSubject: Immelman (Moved to NPC section)   Immelman (Moved to NPC section) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 am

Name: Immelman

Bounty: 500 belli

Species: Dragon

Allegiance: Aurora Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Camille Island, North Blue

Appearance: A small, red dragon. He has wings, claws, fangs, tail, and two horns on his head. Basically he is a generic dragon. He is only about a foot long and eight inches tall when he is first born.

History: Immelman has no history from his perspective. His mother came to Camille Island and had settled down and laid her eggs there. A man called Yami came to the island and took over. When he discovered this female dragon on the island he had his men attack her and tried to drive her away. They managed to force her off of the island with minor casualties, but soon after they left she returned to her eggs. Yami once more sent his men after her, but this time they found her eggs and destroyed them all except one which rolled away into a corner out of sight. The mother dragon was enraged and killed many of the people, but then Yami's greatest warrior fought her and nearly killed her. Saddened by her loss and too wounded to fight on, the mother dragon left the island and did not return.

(This next paragraph you are about to read has not happened yet, but I wanted to get this character accepted before I went any further with him.)

The last dragon egg was left in that place all alone until Aurora pirates stumbled upon the cave. James took the egg and kept it with him until it hatched. They then named the dragon that came from the egg Immelman, after an aerial maneuver, the 'Immelman Turn'. Immelman knows nothing else except the Aurora Pirate crew and considers them his family.

Personality: He is kind of goofy in a childish way. He enjoys life and seeing new things. He cares for his crew mates and only becomes angry when someone hurts them, or if someone tries to steal his food.

Ship: (Soon to come)

Ship Flag: His personal flag is a dragon skull with claw marks behind it instead crossbones.

Special Abilities:

Armor: He has tough armored skin that has not fully matured yet. However he can block normal punches and kicks without receiving any real damage.

Flight: He has wings and instinctively knows how to fly within an hour of being born.

Dragon Flame: This is simply his natural ability to breath fire.

Speed Swimming: He has a special fluid that his body secretes when he is underwater so that he can slide right through it. He can swim up to fifty mph underwater.

Learned Techniques:

Fire Stream: Flames pour from his mouth in a continuous stream. He can keep it up for about a minute and it goes up to ten feet from his body.

Fireball: He allows the fire to fill up his mouth before he spits it out at the opponent in one large shot. Right now the fire is about four inches in diameter. This can go up to fifteen feet away.

Hawk Strike: He rises high up into the air and then allows himself to stall and fall back down. He picks up speed while doing this and then attempts to slash his opponent as he passes them by. His usual targets for this attack are their eyes. He can reach speeds of up to one hundred mph when doing this.

Goal: He has no real goal except to protect his crew. He also wants to eat lots of fish, but that is highly irrelevant.

Last edited by James D. Cook on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Immelman (Moved to NPC section)   Immelman (Moved to NPC section) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:56 pm

pirates must have a bounty of at leist 50
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Immelman (Moved to NPC section)   Immelman (Moved to NPC section) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Alright. I fixed it. I gave him the bounty he'll probably get soon.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Immelman (Moved to NPC section)   Immelman (Moved to NPC section) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm

well this is the baby dragon we talked about, hes a pet correct?

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Immelman (Moved to NPC section)   Immelman (Moved to NPC section) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
well this is the baby dragon we talked about, hes a pet correct?

APPROVED

Thanks for approving. Yeah, this is that dragon. He's sort of a pet, although he is sentient and he will learn human speech eventually. (Learning to speak will probably take him about a month, storyline time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immelman (Moved to NPC section)   Immelman (Moved to NPC section) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immelman (Moved to NPC section)
Page 1 of 1