One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:59 am

Devil Fruit: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: “Activation” , allows the user to “activate” things by pure thought, making them do what they were intended, and able to do. For example, from any distance the user would be able to make a loaded gun go off, this dose not mean they would have any influence on where the gun is or what it is pointed at. Another example is making seeds sprout, but not grow in to full trees, and not controlling the plants themselves, just making the seeds sprout, or eggs hatch. While the ability to make things happen dose seem incredible it dose have many strict limitations, the “activation” only applies to things that what is being activated is meant to do, even though a tree is flammable the user wouldn’t be able to set it on fire because trees aren’t meant to do so. If the user were to make spider eggs hatch, the user would have no control over the resulting baby spiders, this means that the power of “activation” has no effect on living things, an egg is meant to hatch so it dose when activated, but living things aren’t meant to do anything, much in that same way the user can’t activate death. If an object is in a precarious position it can not be pushed over with activation even thou it may have been meant to fall. The user can’t activate biological processes like ageing or sleeping because those things are intangible. The user can activate any tangible thing or group of things that they are aware of and mentally concentrating on, this includes but is not limited to these examples, light switches (turn it on and off), explosives (make it go boom without lighting it), loaded fire arms (make them fire only), doors (only opening and shutting) this can also be used on a friends attacks, making them more powerful or for strategic reasons, for example, if I launched a fire ball at an opponent you could activate the fire and make it burn more severally and faster, but only if I knew about the attack before hand, knew what it was and saw you using it.

Last edited by Admin-sama on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:33 am

... anyone?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:43 am

My abilities are of no use here~
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Well, it seems mostly fair. I just have a hang up on being able to make poison circulate faster since you're not supposed to be able to affect other people's bodies (ie: their blood stream) and "activating" fire seems odd since if fire is meant to burn and it's already burning, how can you make it burn more?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:57 pm

when something that is alredy doing what it is meant to do is activated, it just dose it faster
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Okay, but the poison still seems odd since it's usually the blood stream that spreads the poison, the poison doesn't just spread itself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:01 pm

good point, and I guss I cant activate the hart..... Rolling Eyes oh well I'll remove that part Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Good Job   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Okay, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)   Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gyotto Gyotto no mi (start start fruit)
Page 1 of 1