One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Empty
PostSubject: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:05 am

So the unspeakable and me are going to discuss in this forum about One piece and i'll help him if you need help 2
The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_cool

so i think that dragon is going to appear before luffy and his crew in not so long but theyre not gonna talk
and with shanks its gonna be a loooong time : ()

if you need to get started i could help you making a thread just me and you ( if you're a marine ) and if youre pirate maybe ill be chasing
you

loaprocks38
rear admiral of the marine ( rofl)
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Time is in the interim, if you move it around take out the inr.

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Tue May 18, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:32 pm

maybe Dragon brings Luffy his crew together and then leaves ??

now were talking i has a very fun quete said on another site

Quete: Gol d. roger would die of one of luffys punches since he has no feats end of quete

Lulz :8
what do you think about my avatar
and check you inbox please .. The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_redface The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:54 pm

I really don't follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:10 pm

dont follow ? follow who?
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm

I am perhaps misinformed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:29 pm

?? please explain ?? The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_question The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_question The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_question The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:05 pm

It seems we're both in the dark. I don't get it.

Oh well. On the bright side, I hear Baskin Robbins is getting in some new flavours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:24 pm

whut??
youre joking right??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion   The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unspeakable's and Loaprocks38's official one piece discussion
Page 1 of 1