One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam D. Wisal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samowise

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:13 am

Name:Sam D. Wisal(Wizzy)

Bounty: 30,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Garuda pirates(former)

Home Village/Ocean: loguetown,east blue

Appearance:First thing you would notice when you look at Wizzy is how laid back and uncaring he is. Since he rarely combs his hair so it is always covering his left eye, also he usually have a cigarette in his mouth that he smokes slowly, also one other thing you would notice is the cross scar on his abdomen that he got from the harsh training he received under his uncle. Also one of the most thing you would notice about him is the huge blade he always carry on his back. And last but not least when you look at him from the back you would notice that his hair is long and is tied well.

History:Sam D. Wisal was born to a famous swordsmen clan in the well known home of the pirate king Gold D. Roger Loguetown. His family was well know for supporting the marines and also for their everlasting hate for pirates. However Wisal was different since he had piracy in his heart since he was just a little child, and of course he always looked up to the well known pirate king Gold D. Roger. It is also said that he witnessed the execution of the pirate king one year ago when he was executed.

Wisal's life was good until he reached the age of 15, and that is when his family knew about his dream of becoming a pirate and tried to hunt him down, however even after everyone turned against him Wisal still had his dear uncle by his side who was considered to be the best swordsman in the family. His uncle saw potenital in him, and that is why he took him to his small house and started to teach him everything he knew about dueling and martial arts.

For five years Wisal trained under his uncle to become a powerful swordsman. It also did not take so long until Wisal surprassed his master, and became the strongest swordsman in the family. However Wisal's dreams were greater than that. Yeah he wanted to be a pirate, and gladly he was able to convince a pirate captain of a small pirate ship to let him join the crew. That is also when Wisal went back to inform his uncle that now was his time to leave and make a name for himself. At the beginning his uncle refused but then he accepted that, and gave his nephew a necklace that was supposed to bring charm, and a heavy powerful blade that was used by his uncle back then when he was young.

Time passed as Wisal moved from one pirate crew to another. And also during these years he developed a new name. Yeah he was now known as "Wizzy".

Personality:Wisal is considered to be calm and arrogant.And he never cares for anything as much as he care for his pride, and honor. He always thinks that he is more powerful than others, and he of course like most of the other pirates is greedy, and would always do anything to achieve his goals. However during battles he always likes to fight, and defeat his opponents in an honorable way to prove that he is far more powerful than them. Wizzy is also considered to be a good looking person and is always able to charm others with his looks. However he sucks when it comes to making friends, and socializing with others. And that is of course cause he spent most of his life training under his uncle and he never had time to make friends.

However one weird thing about him is that he is pretty loyal to his nakama and would always risk his life to save, and help them. Even during the worst situations. However that does not make him a really good person since during some cases he would not really mind to take the life of an innocent or kill his nakama but that is of course if this Nakama betrayed the crew or did something that would put the whole crew he is in in shame. But of course he would only kill his Nakama if he was ordered by his captain to do so.

Ship:

Ship Flag:
Devil Fruit:Bane Bane No mi
type: Paramecia
effect:gives it's user amazing jumping and bouncing power. With this the user is able to launch themselves at incredible speeds in order to deliver attacks enhanced by the velocity of their momentum.

Special Abilities:professional in using swords, and got a strong body and high stamina.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):Spring Snipe: Turning both his forelegs into springs, Sam launches himself directly at his opponent with a slash from his sword.
Spring Hopper: Using the surrounding geography like the buildings Sam bounces from one spot to the next, increasing in speed with each successive spring, also disorientating opponents with the continuous sound of springing. He keeps increasing his speed to such a level that he seemingly disappears to spectators. Then he simply has to aim himself at the target and let his velocity do the rest, or uprise his opponent with a slash from his weapon.
Blade tornado: Sam holds his blade with both his hands and rotate very fast until he looks like a tornado. He then cuts down his opponent with the power of his rotating blade.
Weapons/Items:Heavy Falchion,twin swords.

Goals:Becoming the greatest pirate, and swordsman in the sea.

Last edited by samowise on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:25 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:29 am

i am not a mod or anything. But in your story. It seems that luffy is alive. Let me remind you that it is only a year after Gol D. Roger died. So luffy is kinda impossible to be a pirate yet. I suggest you change your history and the admins will approve your character. good luck Very Happy

and also. i think you must write your devil fruit in the devil fruit sections. if it is made in the past by other people then don't register it then. and lastly also your weapons Smile. register it too. again i'm not a mod but this will be the things that the admin will tell you. so i suggest you move now.
Back to top Go down
samowise

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:40 am

I fixed the thing about luffy. Also about the fruit its cannon so I don't think the admins need to approve it right? also I picked those weapons from the approved customized list. :p
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:43 am

i think its still needed. but wait for an admin's opinion. i don't wanna act like an admin Smile
Back to top Go down
samowise

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:52 am

Oh, OK but I was just checking the Devil fruit thread and it says that if a fruit has been used in the manga or anime before then I can already use it without approval. Also same thing goes for for weapons it says that if the weapons has been registered before and accepted by admins then I can already use them. tongue But well as you say I think it is better if we waited for an admin
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:53 am

yes. if its in the anime/manga then you can use it. yes wait for an admin or mod. Smile well good luck and happy RPing
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:33 am

Luffy hasn't been born yet and Ace is less than one year old, Yonkou4's interference and playing admin has been noted

that being said this character is still using one of Bellamy's techniques (allowed but frowned upon) and has a technique that is basically soru with out being soru (clearly trying to have more rokushiki and thus and unfair advantage)

however

Yonkou was correct in his assumption of the time period and the rule regarding cannon references and managed to get to the character before an admin (which although annoying is very effective) so no action will be taken, not even a warning (IE yonkou your fine)

and this character does have a very well written history appearance and personality, something most characters lack and so once the flaws are corrected it will be approved
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
samowise

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:45 am

OK fixed everything(Also I am keeping Bellamy's techniques since I am allowed to use it and they fit my character a lot) I hope that everything is fine now. :p
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Sam D. Wisal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam D. Wisal   Sam D. Wisal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam D. Wisal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: