One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mukan Mukan No Mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Mukan Mukan No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Mukan Mukan No Mi   Mukan Mukan No Mi Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:28 am

Mukan Mukan No Mi - Numb Numb fruit
Class: Paramecia

Appearance: Resembles a pink apple. Like all the Devil Fruit, it has the standard spiral-shaped pattern.

Powers upon consumption: Once the user eats the Mukan Mukan No Mi, anyone that touches any part of the users body will have the touched area suffer from numbness. Depending on the amount and "force" used on the touch, the effect can be just mere numbness that would only cause the affected have a harder time to move the afflicted part to as far as complete shut down of the affected muscles for a period of time. The harder the "touch" the more severe the mumb effect. User can also, by grabbing the opponent, to gradualy throw the opponent's entire body into numbness, including the heart, which can result to death (of course the user must retain a grip on the opponent for some time for this to happen - 4 posts -)

Weaknesses: The user cannot deactivate his fruit's effect, meaning that friend and foe will both suffer from the fruit's effects. The numbness also wont last permanently (2 posts for an average blow, 5 posts for very strong attacks). Also, muscles such as the heart or tongue cannot be affected from the fruit, except if the user holds a grip on the opponent for some amount of time. Apart that, the user is also weak against the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.

Last edited by Shad0w on Sun May 09, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Mukan Mukan No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukan Mukan No Mi   Mukan Mukan No Mi Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:21 am

well if he pokes you in the chest do you just die automaticaly of heart numbing?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Mukan Mukan No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukan Mukan No Mi   Mukan Mukan No Mi Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:30 am

lol xD
I'd say no, but I guess with that u meant that I need to be more specific right ?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Mukan Mukan No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukan Mukan No Mi   Mukan Mukan No Mi Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:14 am

Fixed it to make it more reasonable (AKA, added weakness)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Mukan Mukan No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukan Mukan No Mi   Mukan Mukan No Mi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:05 pm

While checking the fruits, I came to see that many fruits of old members weren't checked, but it didn't matter as they are not here now. However, as you are still here I am going to review the fruit.

To begin with, the effects of the fruit are quite powerful, but I guess that numbness equals with being slowed down. If the contact lasts for longer, the target is probably unable to move for a few posts. Furthermore, I see nothing wrong with the fruit being capable of killing somebody, as long as that is something that only the user of the character who is about to die can decide.

Considering that the powers won't be used with abuse, I give my...

APPROVAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mukan Mukan No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mukan Mukan No Mi   Mukan Mukan No Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mukan Mukan No Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Approved-
Jump to: