One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Accalia

Accalia

Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 am

It was a Sunny afternoon as the docks of Arabasta were lively with traders and merchants and little kids running around, " Wow I've finally made it to the Desert Kingdom " Accalia thought as her small ship drifted towards the dock. Accalia ties the boat to the docks as she steps off the pier and begins walking into town " Man it is true that this place is just mostly a desert" She say as she tugs on her kimono to breath, Accalia looked around the area as she noticed everybody staring back at her "Um...what I do?" She thought as she looked around for any signs of mistakes. " Oh well, Hey you where can i find something a place to rest" She asks one of the dock workers who walks by " Um..... just head down that way and you'll see a motel, hey wait a minute aren't you a pirate" the worker says "Well yeah I am, but am technically not serving any pirates just me" She say as she turns around and waves to the worker " Thanks for your help" She soon continues walking down the street.

Last edited by Accalia on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 am

((do you mind if i join? i wanted to get some of my former characters moving around again))
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:48 am

(Lol, Noxan just finished his first rp thread...he has a broken jaw he needs a doctor Very Happy wink wink wink* oh god something in my eye!)
Back to top Go down
Accalia

Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:13 am

( Sure anybody can join in lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 am

Rear Admiral Martello wakes up, the girl next lying next to him on his bed was still asleep. good, he got up and looked for his gloves. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"REAR ADMIRAL!!! We have arrived at Arabasta" Martellos head ache was subsiding, he had been ordered by HQ to go to Arabasta for stationed patrol duty. He himself had wanted to get away from Luis and his sister. He still felt betrayed by both of them. Martello opened the door with his robes on "Well what is it?"
"Sir we have to do a full sweep of arabasta, the royal family has also requested that you come to the Royal dinner tonight sir"

Martello:" ok, ok im gonna get ready, make sure the men prepare the ammunitions for the day and dont be late(snaps fingers)"

He puts on his rear admiral coat as the ship closes in on the port of Arabasta
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 am

"Have you seen that man there ? He sure looks odd ..." Some civilians, sitting close to the man, whispered to each other. In a small tavern, Suigo was just eating his meal without paying attention. He then got up, payed and just left, his sword was shaking up and down on his belt.
"I think I have seen him before ... on a wanted poster !" some others talk with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Accalia

Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Accalia kept walking as she looked around for a place to rest, until her stomach started to growl at her " Oh you got to be kidding" She lowered her head in embarrassment " Guess I better stop at a tavern first" Accalia stopped as she looked around a noticed a small tavern people were going into " Hmm i guess should go check it out" she thought as she walked in and noticed some pirate s and people staring at her. " Okay, I guess I should just walk up to the front quietly" She whispered as she sat at the front of the bar
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm

"You said the ship would be ready today."
The man was shocked to see Suigo here, and apologized saying that it would take him more days to have everything prepared.
Suigo coldly looks at him "You are not reliable." And before the poor man could react, Suigo slashes him through the chest. "Now, you grunts better get things ready soon." he calls to the terrified men that saw the attack.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
zauberei

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm

"A' crap" Lars muttered under his breath. He had just emerged from a rather macabre looking shop. "Guez zat meanz I won't be able to get back to zem 'till tonight...." Lars frowned at the thought. He hated the fact that his crew was pretty much nocturnal sometimes. Well, if we could keep away from admirals and the rest of that crowd, he should be safe.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Martello checked the inventory, once he finished he walked off the ship to see Arabasta town, he saw sellers and traders, but he was not interested in them, then he saw some girls enter a tavern, that peaked his interest, he decided to enter the tavern before he did he told the men who were accompanying him to go and spend the day in the town.

Martello entered the tavern and sat at the bar looking for some hot young girls. He asked the tavern owner for a drink, he didnt bother looking around at the men who sat there but there was one lone girl sitting alone at the bar , there was something familiar about her but Martello did not care to think what it was, instead he picked a seat next to her "Hey there , how are you today ?"
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 am

Noxan was sailing drifting along the current of the blue, not having a navigator he just decided that eventually he would make it somewhere he needed to go. He was currently resting on the deck. *Screeeeeeech he heard as the right side of his boat scraped up against something. He awoke in a stir, "wha who when where" he screamed in asstonishment" He looked over and noticed he had run ashore. His stomach growled for he had eaten a weeks worth of provisions in two day, "Stupid people not knowing how much food will last how long" he grumbled. "Well to the tavern!" he bellowed as he jumped down from the mast of his ship. "Hmm I wonder where I am" he thought as he walked into town. "Hey look a tavern!" he announced. He ran inside busting through the door. "GROG, MEAT, GROG, MEEEEAAAAAT!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. He walked in and sat down and began slamming his fork and knife on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))   Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Arabasta ((open to everybody))
Page 1 of 1