One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many paths does grandline have?

Go down 
+2
TheBlackLuffy
InTents
6 posters
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

How many paths does grandline have? Empty
PostSubject: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm

I know theres the path that Luffy & people took, and then there's a number of other paths to take...
How many paths are there in total?!

(There are ___ paths... You can chose any, they all meet at Sabody Arpelago in the long run)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:02 pm

3 paths hehe
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm quiet sure more then 10-20...Since they said there were many..And since you can head to the grandline from all directions..

O_O I'd go Luffys route Razz seem's exciting >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah, and since Luffys already taken out all the enmies along the way, it wouldnt be so tough.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm

I don't know about the Grandline, I mean....it's the open ocean, the possibilities are endless; but what about in here? :
How many paths does grandline have? Esc-e610

(I'm serious, too)

Enough fooling around.....um....I stand by my "open ocean" statement like an uneducated snob.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:59 pm

BTW, I congradulate you for resurecting such an old thread.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:06 pm

I'm pretty sure that, canonically, there are 7 paths in the Grand Line. Might be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:47 pm

saranya wrote:
Reverse Mountain is a mountain at one of the points where the four Blues meet and is one of the two known entrances to the Grand Line. This place is unique in that rivers from the Blues flow up the mountain, meet at the top, and then flow down into the Grand Line. This is due to the fact that the mountain, being a "Winter Island" using Grand Line terminology, is much colder than the surrounding sea in the Blues but not in the Grand Line. Many pirates entering the Grand Line die before they can even go up the mountain, because the hostile water currents and storms force them to crash into the mountain walls. On the rivers' borders are several gates built by an unknown hand. This is one of the locations of the Laboon arc.
Meaning that the sea's only meet as in its an entrance, not an exit.

You just love copy-pasting things from wiki's, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:25 pm

I say about 30-40.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Wiki = Fail..

Its like asking a blind, def, and mute person which way is right?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:44 pm

for all intents and purposes of the rp make your own path
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
intents

=D
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:52 pm

your welcome
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many paths does grandline have?   How many paths does grandline have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many paths does grandline have?
Page 1 of 1