One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Strawhat?

Go down 
+5
Shichibukai Hunter
Iggy
Layman Iconoclast
TheBlackLuffy
InTents
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Discuss who you think the next strawhat crew member will be?

Personally, I think it could be a possibility that Perona may join the crew. Here's the reason for that:
First of all, every straw hat has their own version of a jolly roger shown at least once in the anime/manga. You can check on that at the one piece wiki, where it shows all the SH personal jolly rogers. In one part, Nami is shown wearing Perona's jolly roger on a T-shirt. Could this signify that she will be joining the SH? Then again, we must consider the fact that Vivi also had her own jolly roger, and she never joined. So perhaps Perona will only join the SH for a limited time, such as Vivi's.
We must also look at the faact that Perona's devil fruit is open to loads of new possible attacks, and isn't a one-way-only-used-for-a-sngle-purpose DF like Boa Handcock's. Her DF was also explained in great detail, and usually minor enemies' DFs arent explained so elaborately unless theres a reason.
Also, what position would she take up?

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:03 pm

I personally think Boa Handcock will join Luffy on his journey to find all his namaka..

THEN, She will join him..

Also..Jembi will also join..on account he has vowed to protect Luffy/Ace's Brother with his life...

and Ivan may also join his crew..for the same reason as Jembi..He has vowed to protect Dragons Son...

I'm GUESSING, Mr.2 will join..If he is still alive..that is..Which I highly think he is..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:09 pm

I heavily doubt Boa hancock will join, because think about it. Her power is so one way, and has nothing to build on it.

Jimbei may possibly join.... Tho Luffy will probably pick someor up at fishman island, having two fishmen would be boring...

Ivan... No clue.... That's a good suggestion.

Bon clay would have joined already, ad he'd have to abandon his crew if he wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm

first off they are separated curently as you have touched on but in the not to distant future (one pice movie ten) they are already back togeather with no new aditions, that being said I do not think anny established characters will be joining the crew anytime soon unless they do so after that movie
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

The few episodes that were "special: related to the movie" were set a few days before ariving at Sabody Arpalog. I think that may be when the movie is set alwell. Unless other stuff has shown otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 pm

nope, shiki is to important for that... besides in the manga he didnt start talking about the movie untill the marene war ark...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Huh, well darn. I was expecting someone to join the SH..

But that brings up the question; Why does Perona have her own jolly roger thing?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 pm

...Jango FTW.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:23 pm

I think it might be someone who we have never seen before. However, Jimbei is somewhat likely as he doesn't really have anything better to do. He is going to be on the run whether he joins Luffy or not. Unless he stays on fishman island which is very possible.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Admin-sama is right..I forgot that the movie had all of them in it..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Idk...
While admin sama has a good point, how would the people who make the movie know what Oda is planning?? ((This I'm not sure about... Are the movie makers seperate or with Oda? Correct me if im wrong)))
And it'd be a spoiler for the movie to show new crew additions, so even even they knew what Oda was planning, they wouldn't just randomly go and spoil it with the movie before that person has even joined.
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Intents took what i was gonna say, and besides watch the anime and then read the manga's with all the fillers what is real and what isn't anymore to be honest. And the only one that I stongly belive will join is Jimbei. Boa it will never happen in a million years.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:03 pm

You know, I think people convince themselves that their favorite character is a must to join.
I know a lot of people who like Boa's char, so are like "yeah omigod shes perfect for the crew!!"
Or like now, I hadn't even considered Jimbei joining, but Noxan strongly beleives he'll join.
As for me, Perona is my favorite character because of her powers, and I have myself convinced she's going to join. Which she is.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:25 pm

more important question: who is the next strawhat there going to get back? My money is on Sanji
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:19 am

my money is sanji also i beleive iva-san gonna lead him back to luffy since sanji is on his island and thats where hes headed
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:35 am

I say who will be the last Strawhat to get back ... most likely Zoro. (my guess)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Endarkened

Endarkened

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:09 am

On the subject of returning crewmembers, here is my opinion.
In descending order of likeliness to return first. Also doubles as chart as to who I think will return at what point. Aside form this chart, I also think Oda has 2 options he may go with. I will state those first.
1. The crew get together offscreen, and appear before Luffy united. Then we will have episodes dealing with how they got together.
2. The strawhats come back in the same order they joined (Zoro, Nami,Ussop etc) or REVERSE order. (Brook, Franky, Robin etc) I personally think Oda will go with this option, because it is full of fanservice-in-a-non-sexual-way. (I can't think of the word where the writer does a nod to the fans...confusedpale )
But here is the list I compromised according to their personalities and abilities.
The first three are interchangable, as their chances of returningare about the same. However, there is a slight difference in chance, so this is the order I have them in.
1. Nami (Because she is a navigator and one of the more independant crew members.)
2. Sanji (He has proven to work quite well on his own, so if he gets off the gay island, he is home and dry. BTW, is that gay island New- Kama land?)
3. Robin (She is like Nami. But not a navigator obviously. However, her island is a tough one to escape, but she is resourceful.)
4. Brook ( If he can convince the cultists of the panties to take him to Luffy, he can get there fairly easily. But he has to defeat the Longarm tribe though. Still not a problem really, he is a master fencer, after all.)
5. Franky (If he can stop being so bloody civilized, he could whip up a boat in no time, and sail away from freezy town. However, Vegapunk is probably going to screw him over a bit.
6. Ussop (He is fat now, so that may propose a problem. Also, he has no help, aside from Hercules. He is very resourcefull however, so that is a plus. Still, he will not be amongst the earlier strawhat returners.)
7. Chopper ( No help whatsoever, and unless he has some rumble ball hidden away in his hat, then he won't get away from the natives who want to eat him any time soon.)
8. Zoro (No sense of direction, no sailing ability, no help from Perona, nothing. Strawhats might have to pick him up and rescue him (Possibility of Perona joining crew. Though she needs a wardrobe change.)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:21 am

By the way, if you guys have read the cover stories, sanji turned gay, zoro and nami somehow found eachother, and a bunch of other crew-getting-back-together stuff happened.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:56 am

When did Zoro and Nami found each other and I didnt noticed ? o.e"
And I hope Sanji went Okama against his free will ... I like Sanji as the major perv he is, I dont want him to change like that Dx
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:43 am

excuse me Endarkned but gays and okama (male cross dressers) are not the same at all, neither are gays an transexuals, all three are each very differnt things, I only clairfy to avoid anyone geting offended
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:08 am

I menat no offense. I was unclear on the okama = crossdress but doesnt = gay. I apologise to all people who have been, are, and will be offended by my comment.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Im sure no one is offended, Im just overly PC about these things as I am madly in love with my boyfreind and 100% man 0% woman in pretty much every respect...

moving on! I am actualy kind of let down, it seems that Luffy got to get most of the powering up over this time period, Im really hopeing Sanji gets haki at leist!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:33 pm

BACK ON TOPIC I think Buggy will join the crew. No actually one of the admirals will join.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:25 am

Blackbeard will join @_@"
Back to top Go down

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:30 pm

lol, i doubt it. I'm just hoping that a strong person from whitebeards crew will join so they can may luffy pirate king and help ace's brother...like marco Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Strawhat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Strawhat?   The Next Strawhat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Strawhat?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next