One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's odd........

Go down 
+3
Redmerv
Layman Iconoclast
Wyrmcrush
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 pm

I am just wondering about something; according to Admin Sama, Liquid Nitrogen does not exist in one piece; i'd just like to know why this is so, and whether there are any other chemicals/substances that do not exist in the One Piece universe. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm

your seriously doing this? *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm

google is your friend
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Why dont you just ask Admin Sama via PM?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 pm

I don't see why it can't exist. Just because something has not been shown, does not mean it does not exist. (within reason)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 pm

look, the technologies to harness liquid notrogen do not exist in that world, why would they need them? they have devil fruits that can freeze things, dials that can create similar effects and more importantly the world of one piece is not centored around R and D or developed enugh to progress that far!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Fine fine fine.
Back to top Go down

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm on Admin's side. Liquid Nitrogen has no real use in One Piece in the one piece world, as freezing things isn't prominent.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:39 pm

i dont understand this at all, a chemical cant exist? that sound ludicrous to me, but hey i am no one important, im just saying, with all respect to the almighty admin sama
Back to top Go down

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 pm

The chemical itself may exist but nitrogen occurs naturally as a gas and chances of someone thinking "I'm going to freeze a gas no one talks about!" is very slim.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 pm

hmmmmmmm, ok then, i guess as long as there are other ways to freeze things then sure, why not
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 am

well if that's the reason, alright. Just wanted to know. Then again, that they have weapons such as Pacifistas yet no means to extract liquid nitrogen seems odd, unless thats the way Oda wants it.....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 am

Why are you being so myopic and focused on this? They don't have particle accelerators either but you don't see anyone being obsessive over that...
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 am

Let's just put it this way:

We have seen nothing that suggests that liquid nitrogen can OR can not be produced in One Piece.

Even their existing technology makes little sense. (Cyborgs powered by common beverages.)

So we are simply operating under what we do know about the One Piece universe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That's odd........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's odd........   That's odd........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's odd........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: