One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bomu no Kitetsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bomu no Kitetsu Empty
PostSubject: Bomu no Kitetsu   Bomu no Kitetsu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 am

weapon name:Bomu No Kitetsu
description:A Giant Kitetsu Sword
weapon special abilities: Everything Bomu No Kitetsu Slashes Explodes/ Second Breeze Bomb Slashing the sword hard enough Send's an Invisible explosion towards a person
history: Kitetsu the legendary demon sword Smith was asked by a giant to craft a Crimson Sword. The Giant Gave Kitestu the Bomu Bomu no Mi to feed to the sword, Makeing it an exploding sword. Like all of kitetsu's swords The Bomu No Kitestu was cursed, in battle the giant died in a massive explosion...The sword Lost in the great Island of Elbaf.

Ok Im kinda looking for a double approval here. I was my character to go to Elbaf and find this lost sword here the link for him
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/unholy-t1538.htm
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Bomu no Kitetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomu no Kitetsu   Bomu no Kitetsu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:03 am

how is this posible?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Bomu no Kitetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomu no Kitetsu   Bomu no Kitetsu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 am

I dunno its basically like the exploding spear the Don krieg had, You may think its werid a sword ate a fruit but if it was forged with the fruit it could be possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bomu no Kitetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomu no Kitetsu   Bomu no Kitetsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bomu no Kitetsu
Page 1 of 1