One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xavier Wharton

Go down 
+2
Redmerv
Argent
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Name: Xavier D. Wharton

Bounty: None

Species: Human

Allegiance: Cipher Pol  World Government

Home Village/Ocean: Karate Island, South Blue

Appearance: A brown skinned black male short black brown hair and hazil eyes.  He 5’10 no distinguishing marks except a small world government tattoo on the back of his neck. He wears a black suit at all time. He always has a slight grin. His chin is round and strong.  He wears black glasses but doesn’t need them to see. He has no eyebrows instead that space is a thicker, more pronounced area of smooth skin. His cheeks/mouth stick out think pudgy but he doesn't have a "fat" face. Xavier has a beard that is a 1/2 cm in length and well groomed.

History: Xavier’s parents died early on in his life leaving him to live on the streets.  Despite difficult times he remained honest and never stole anything he needed.  He would take on jobs to earn his food and shelter.  He would watch people being trained at the local dojo and would train himself in privately.  After awhile he went to the gym and challenged the top student easily defeating him.  When he was 13 representatives of the world government and came recruiting individuals.  Seeing them he begged them to take him.  Xavier saw this as an opportunity to finally do something with himself. It was around this time he met Nishki D Rock
For a year as they trained they were inseparable and bonded as brothers.  Nishki shared his dreams with them and they grew strong.  Through out this year the world government closely watched Xavier’s progress and inducted him into Cipher Pol.  As agent he kept close tabs on Nishki and visited in between assignments’.  Until one day the visits stopped and they were apart for 3 years with out contact.

Personality:  Goes with flow but focused. Always follows orders.  Often fights with his legs so that he doesn’t reveal that he is fruit users. His adaptability lets him emitate many personalities so that it fits with mission. He has no problem with killing anyone who the WG deems it is necessary to kill. He is able to keep secrets. Is detached and therefore doesn't make emotional decisions.

Ship: Varies for assignment

Ship Flag: World Government

Devil Fruit: Diamond
type: Paramecia
effect: It allows him to turn part or all of his body into diamond.  This causes his defense to go up. His strikes will all hit harder.

Special Abilities: Excellent eye sight that allows him to read peoples high speed movements.  Super human strength he can block/intercept the average giants hit/punch. Adept in the martial arts. Trained cook, helmsman, assassin.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

When attacks are combined with Devil fruit they become more lethal

1. Geppou (月歩 Moon Step?) allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. CP9 members can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks

The Soru (剃, Shave?) allows the users to moves at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least 10 times in the blink of an eye

Kamisori (剃刀, Razor?): Used by Lucci. A combination of Geppou and Soru, where Lucci uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movement in 3 dimensions.

Shingan

Tobu Shigan "Hibachi" flying fire finger bullet, burns on impact

Jusshigan - Shigan with all 10 fingers

Jugon A punch with principles of shigan

Rankyaku

Rankyaku "Shuriken

Weapons/Items: Pistol. Seastone cuffs, and Black& regular Den Den Mushi

Goals: To find out where he belongs.

Last edited by Zalton on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 pm

get the weapons and the fruit aproved first please
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:26 pm

The fruit is already approved.
It's a canon fruit. That guy from movie ten has it
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 pm

wait a minute... shiki's fruit AND leg swords!?! not orinal at all!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Argent

Argent

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 pm

I dont have leg swords. And its just regular swords instead of katana
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Personally I think that this char is quitly overpowered having rokishiku and an overpowered fruit, wich can destroy whole ships in an instant,

what do orther mods or admins think about this char??
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Ill get rid of moon step thats redundent and shigan if that a problem
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Extremely powerfull DF, rokishikki, super human strength, amazing eyesight?

Uh....
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Ok ill down play the strength and get rid of moon step, tekkai and shigan

Anything else
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:44 pm

wow I didnt even have to admin back there... no those changes seem reasonable, just as long as theres no cannon referances in your character I think we'll be fine

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Um...I have to power to revoke approval but how does bybassing friction bypass gravity?
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 pm

its a cannon fruit, odas word is good enugh for me
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Scientifically it bothers me but as you say, Oda's word overrules all.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Argent

Argent

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 pm

I have not used this character yet and I would like to change by taking the devil fruit and changing some some techniques. My goal is to give this devil fruit to the character that I want to be a Shichibukai.

If possible the changes I want to make to this character are making its fruit diamond, Rokushiki techniques change to moon step and Soru. No weapon and enhanced sight for strength and quick reflexes
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Ok edited it since it was taking so long but i still need approval I changed fruits and techniques
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:43 am

ok edit this to deleted character
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Retired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xavier Wharton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Wharton   Xavier Wharton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier Wharton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: