One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake D. mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Drake D. mist Empty
PostSubject: Drake D. mist   Drake D. mist Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Name: Drake D. Mist. "Chain Demon"

Bounty: 110,000 belli

Species: Human

Devil Fruit:
type: Paramecia
effect: See Ibuki Ibuki no mi (https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/devil-fruit-sign-ups-f1/ibuki-ibuki-no-mi-t1540.htm)

Allegiance: Former gang member, currently Pirate, looking for a crew to join. Not interested in becoming a captain.

Home Village/Ocean: Village: Dedel, East Blue

Appearance: Drake is a tall man who is skinny, and not very muscular. He has straight yet slightly curly brown hair, that covers his ears and part of his eyes. He wears a black toque, long blue jeans, a pale green shirt, and a dark brown vest, that is 3 sizes too big for him. The curls of his hairs poke up from the bottom of his toque. He has freckles, his eyes are hazel, and his neck is short and slim. He is white skinned, and always wears a watch on his right arm, even though he is right handed. When his chains aren't stored in his stomach, he carries them hung over his shoulder like the strap of a hand bag.

History: Drake grew up in the humble town of dedel, in East blue. During his time growing up, both his parents neglected him, and were too busy with their jobs as marines. Later on in his life, they were killed by a massive earthquake, destroying most of his village. At this time, Drake was seven years old, and didn't know what to do. He found another survivor from the quake, an old man, Enton, who's house was built on the cliff top of the village. The man taught him fighting styles, as well as how to cook. Eventually, Drake's heart was patched back together, as he gained a new family.
When he was 14, Enton died of a heart attack, and Drake couldn't take it. He started to live on the streets, and gained new comrades, forming a gang, who all wielded chains as a weapon. For performing many crimes including robbery, Drake earned himself a bounty of 110,000 belli. Now, at age 17, Drake has decided to set sail and become a pirate. He is currently sailing around in a really small boat, hopping from island to island in search of a crew to join.

Personality: Drake is rather layed-back, and enjoys games. He rarely uses his devil fruit powers in combat unless he's fighting some really serious enemies, but instead uses them for more personal reasons, like as storage units for his chains, or as emergency supply. He gets bored very easily, and has little patience.

Ship: N/A (Not part of a crew yet)

Ship Flag: N/A (Not part of a crew yet)

Special Abilities: Chain style fighting?

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Rarely uses his devil fruit for combat, and instead uses chains as a fighting weapon.
-Chain storm
Drake slowly crouches, with two chains slung over his shoulders, his arms crosses. His face goes blank. He spins into a hyper motion twirl, sending everything in a three meter radius flying.
-Chain Axe
Drake sends one chain wrapping around his opponent in a swift movement. He tugs on the chains and lifts his opponent in the air, swings him around and then smashes him head first into the ground.
4 others
Drake has developed six deadly chain techniques in his life so far, Chain storm and axe each being one of them. The other 4 will be revealed later on.
Soru
Moving at amazing speeds, appearing to teleport
Tekkai
Hardening one's muscles to the level of steel.

Devil fruit techniques
-Fire Burst -- Breaths in fire beforehand, and sends a large wave of fire
-Sand Storm -- Breaths in sand, and then creates a sand storm, useful for escape or combat
-Hidden Chains -- keeps his chains in his stomach for storage, and then takes them out for battle
-Flashlight -- breaths in light, and then can be used as a flashlight
-Smoke screen -- Breaths in smoke, can use that later

Weapons/Items: Drake fights with two chains at a time, one in each hand. He has different types of chains for different kinds of attacks. He carries all his chains in his stomach, using the power of the Ibuki Ibuki no mi. He currently only has two regular chains, a special spiked chain, whose only part that isn't sharp is the handle, and a gooey blob-like chain.

Goals: Drake's goal in life is a secret, and has only revealed it to Enton, the man who took care of him for 7 years.[u]

Last edited by InTents on Thu May 27, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Drake D. mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake D. mist   Drake D. mist Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 pm

please submit weapons and expand on aperance
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

Drake D. mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake D. mist   Drake D. mist Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 pm

I expanded appearance, and I'm going to go submit weapons
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Drake D. mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake D. mist   Drake D. mist Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm

wow nicew work

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

Drake D. mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake D. mist   Drake D. mist Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Thanks!
I guess I'm ready to start RPing now
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Drake D. mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake D. mist   Drake D. mist Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 am

Added 5 devil fruit techniques, because I forgot about those
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drake D. mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake D. mist   Drake D. mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake D. mist
Page 1 of 1