One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTLP next generation!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:30 pm

just before the darts reached the shield redmerv canceld the shield leaving cookiemonster unprotected again, redmerv sat down'' be more carefull next time''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:32 pm

"careful?" Cookie Monster was disturbed by the fact he was warned to be more careful, when there was a man lighting the whole savannah on fire. Then he realized the whole savannah was on fire and ran toward the city, screaming "holy crap I'm on fire!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Then redmerv shielded his self again and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Shad then held his hand out and made the flames that were burning on Cookie outburst into larger flames! Making them stronger and hotter. Shad kept his Fire Pillar up, destroying the darts being thrown at him. Shad consternating on killing Cookie. Ignored the rest of the players he was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Iggy started across the street towards Keymaster, trying to avoid oncoming traffic. "So Key, did you hear about the big rummble?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Key swallowed his second bite. "Rumble? Are you saying everyone on this site is scheduling a meeting only to watch the anime School Rumble?"

[and that was the story of me breaking the 4th wall]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Cookie Monster was running away towards the city which he shortly reached. Afterwords he stopped, dropped, and rolled to try and kill the flames.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Shad stood there and watched him try to put out his flames. He snapped his fingers and put out the flames, even though they were already extinguishing.

"I guess I'll deal with you last...to save my energy.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm

"Good. Because Dying sucks. REally bad." And then cookie Monster walked away.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Redmerv saw that the whole area around him was burning and he fled from the fire,hiding in the park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:01 pm

The city was boring, but it was better than being lit on fire. He walked around gladly, specifically when he is not on fire.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Iggy led Keymaster back to the battle field that he had happened across earlier. "Do you have a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Cookie Monster decided the simple st way of defeating someone who had the ability to stop his attacks whenever he wanted, was to avoid him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
Iggy led Keymaster back to the battle field that he had happened across earlier. "Do you have a weapon?"
Key smiled as he swallowed the last bite. "I do! I have 2!" He pulled out his foil and deck of magic trading cards. "Like 'em?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Cookie Monster, who was conviently nearby laughed. "magic trading cards? Weeeeird!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:07 am

Iggy pondered as to how Magic cards could be used for fighting, "Youll have to explain this to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:12 am

"And you'll have to esxplain this to me." CM said.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:18 am

Key sighed as he shook his head. Simple-minded people, not respecting the power of the cards. He held them up. "Well, I stole them in the confusion of the Neverland Card War, and they have great powers. Example:" he drew a card with a man-sized bug man on it. "Unit Card: Buggy the Bug!" as the card was thrown it turned into this horrific boogy-man-style monster. He drew another card, this being a fireball appearance. He threw it at the boogy-bug. "Spell Card: Fireball!" it hit the bug, and it was burnt to a crisp, the cards returned to his hand. "Like that."

[no one knows of the Neverland Card War...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:30 am

"That seemed like a waste" CM said.
[I know of it.]
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 am

Key shook his fist. "It's not a waste! They get sh*t done!"

[really? cool]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:52 am

"Yeah, but you just summoned a guy for no reason, and then killed your guy with your own attack. That's like punching yourself in the kidneys, and then drinking a bunch of liquor."

[yeah, you brought it up before]
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Key was tearing up. "But I was showing how they both work! You guys are mean...T-T" for some odd reason he was able to fit an emoticon into speech.

[well....I was naming one of the games in the series. The Neverland Card War was the original game. I so want to play them...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"You could've just drawn a picture, but whatever.." CookieMonster said.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 pm

[I'mma gonna wait for the Igg-man]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:09 pm

[good for you]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTLP next generation!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: