One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Empty
PostSubject: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): kyuukei kyuukei furuutsu (Break Break Fruit)

Capabilities: Simply put, the Break-Break fruit gifts its devourer with the ability to project ultrasonic pulsations that vibrate any non living physical mass to the point of shattering. This ability is controllable, so the user does not break anything unless they want to. The user can only produce waves by striking the surface of the object they are trying to break.

Type: Paramecia

Last edited by B.Tucker645 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:04 am

Woah woah woah! This ain't gonna fly, my friend. First off, this really doesn't fit into any of the three devil fruit catagories; Logia, Paramecia, or Zoan, you really didn't explain anything about it, it's incredibly cheap, and you didn't even use our devil fruit sheet.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:26 am

Okay, I dont wanna sound unpleasant, but

1: I ain't too familiar with fruit "types", I just know about physical abilities and elemental abilities.

2: That whole semi-paragraph WAS the explanation of what it does

3: I was unaware of your D.F. Skeleton when I made this, so don't get your panties in a wad,

and 4: (really just a question, but) I know it's kinda cheap. What would YOU do to dim down the cheapness, hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 am

Sounds like you're trying to shut me up. Never you worry though, I have the answer to all you're questions.

1. Paramecia- allows the user to manipulate their body or their environment.
Logia- the user can create and control a natural element, as well as become it.
Zoan- allows the user to transform into an animal or an animal human hybrid.

2. I meant you didn't explain how it works, he just touches things and they break? Why? How? Anything?

3. No problem, just look under getting started.

4. I just wouldn't have made the fruit at all, but that's me.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 am

Yeah, well I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:50 am

What's the largest object the user could affect?
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:52 am

I'll probly go with maybe a VERY small island, like say, something two or three times the size of an average pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:01 am

so things just break because he thinks about it, so... your spine, your scull, all your bones at once, insatntly and theres not a THING anyone can do about any of that? to cheap!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:03 am

Ugh. Okay, I suppose I am to blame for not mentioning that the user has to make PHYSICAL contact with what he's gonna break. I'll change it AGAIN..
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:03 am

Hmmm, not that you would get it but, this seems Gohanly. Although not quite to the same extent as Gohan.

"Gohan?" You ask? This is best explained with a song and dance number, but text will have to do. Gohan was an old user on this site, boasting some of the most ridiculous characters ever created. Here is a link to his most famous monstrosity,
Dartz.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 am

Yeah, I dont give two...Um..Poops about this "Gohan". I have no intention of boasting multiple characters. I MIGHT make a second character. MIGHT. if I do, it might be a while. I JUST thought up all my posts TODAY.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:11 am

It has nothing to do with the quantity of his characters, and feel free to make as many as you want.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:13 am

this fruit is almost as if not equaly cheap as the paw paw fruit as is and we all know how cheap kuma is
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 am

Eh, like I said, I MIGHT make a second. I'm not exactly the "creative type"...Unless its character creation on Soul Calibur 4..Man..I can make some crazy people on that game..But that's not the point.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:15 am

Admin-sama wrote:
this fruit is almost as if not equaly cheap as the paw paw fruit as is and we all know how cheap kuma is

Yeah, forgive my ignorance, but your gonna have to explain paw-paw and Kuma. I havent gotten around much to reading other peoples posts..
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:17 am

Paw paw fuit: lets user deflect anything instantly from any distace

Break break fruit: lets user break anything instantly from any distance

Kuma is widely regarded as the cheapest one piece character for this reason
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:27 am

I never said the break break could break from any distance! Or at least that's not what I meant to make it sound like. I think you should re-re-re-read the fruit.

Oh, and will someone PLEASE pass judgement onto my character?! He's all lonely in the character creation section. Look for Bradley Tucker.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:29 am

were not going to review the character till the fruit is done, you have edditing to do
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:31 am

AGAIN?!?! Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ...FINE..What sort of editing did you have in mind, oh glorious overlord?!?!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 am

make it less... able to instantly kill every single character out there
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:35 am

Were easier going than most other sites, consider yourself lucky.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:36 am

How exactly would you have me go about doin that?
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:36 am

Iggy wrote:

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:37 am

Tee hee?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:46 am

B.Tucker645 wrote:
Iggy wrote:

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

how......... DARE you say that about her! You don't know her! She is a beautifully human being and I LOVE her! I have had to hold her as she cries herself to sleep every night because of jokes like THAT! Do you even know her NAME? NO you don't and you don't know what shes been though, shes been abused and that led to an addiction which led to a reputation which led to your cruel jokes! I have been with her for three years now and it still hurts, her pain is my pain and you sir have cut me deep with you sick little atempt at humor!!!

just kidding shes not real obviously but I hate those jokes

anyway the freuit.... maybe break all non living matter that the user can see?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!   THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BREAK-BREAK FRUIT!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next