One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The black death Twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The black death Twins Empty
PostSubject: The black death Twins   The black death Twins Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:32 am

Weapon name: The black death Twins
Description: These swords are totally black. Their about a meter tall and 2 inches wide.

Weapon special abilities: These weaponds are made of hard steel that can almost block everything! they won't break. They also makes the wearer feel that the swords aint swords but an extra long arm!

history:These sword were made of iron black metall and made in caves where light never came in! These swords were made as one but got seperated by the maker!

Last edited by HyuugaNaruto on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The black death Twins   The black death Twins Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:25 pm

unconditional and unexplainable abilities.... how unreasonable
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The black death Twins   The black death Twins Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 am

changed som stuff now Razz And if It's not accepted now can you tell what I should do? not just: Thats not good! Thats not so good Razz
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The black death Twins   The black death Twins Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
unconditional and unexplainable abilities.... how unreasonable

when I said "Unconditional" I was hinting that you should ad conditions, when I said "unexplainable" I was hinting that they should be explained, I am sorry that you think Im just putting your ideas down but that is not the case, you have now explained them... some what but they remain unconditional
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The black death Twins   The black death Twins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The black death Twins
Page 1 of 1