One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midori-Pirate

Midori-Pirate

Luna Empty
PostSubject: Luna   Luna Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Name: Luna Shichiyou

Bounty: 1000 Beli

Species: Human

Occupation: Wonderer, goes around getting ransom money for villigers she has kidnapped.

Allegiance: Wants to be a Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: East

Appearance: Luna has long pale blue hair which goes down to her waist. She wears a red shirt and red pair of pants which look like a shirt. She has a long almost white robe which she ties halfway around her face and around her chest. She has big black boots which buckle up and moon earings. She has very pale purple eyes and has pale skin. She is slightly shorter for her age and does not speak much.

History: Luna was born in a poor village where her father had died prior to her birth. Her mother had not much money so when Luna was five she went out and started stealing from the other villagars. Her mother feel ill soon after that and died when Luna was seven. Her mother was cremated under the moonlight where Luna saw how beatuful the moon was and reflected on her self. After that many of the villagars offered to take her in but she declined. She had heard of people called 'pirates' and wished to meet some or atleast know a few. So the day after her mothers funural she left the village and headed out to get transport. She wondered around her small island for about half a year until she saw a navy ship and decided to become a stowaway. She travelled on the navy for three weeks until they landed at an island full of rich people. She first started by taking hostage a young boy her age using a small dagger and then started to move on to adults and important people. The navy soon became aware of her movements but seeing as she was only a child put a small bounty on her head. After that she relised that she had to stay under cover. And since then has been in constant training and getting more ransom money.

Personality: Lunais near to heartless and doesn't speak much. She never talks to hostages on fear that she will get to close to them and let them go. She is actully quite shy and behind her brave outlook is terrified by the navy. She liked small fluffy animals and can go without food for about three days. She is not a glutton and will only eat what her body needs.

Ship: None

Ship Flag: None

Special Abilities: She practices in a special sword style which is stronger in the moo light, in enables her to comand the wind via swining the sword. She can also create small barriars and fly for a few moments by getting the right current.

Weapons/Items:
Knives (3)
Poison
Katana (White)

Goals: To become a pirate and avenge her mothers death.
Back to top Go down
http://ashadowedcity.proboards.com/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna   Luna Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:05 pm

command wind, like zoro? anyway Im quite pleased with the length of the descriptions good work!

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Midori-Pirate

Midori-Pirate

Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna   Luna Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:07 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://ashadowedcity.proboards.com/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna   Luna Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:13 pm

I think you'll fit right in here, the usaly complaints (bounty size, description leighth ect) were not a problem for you so you seem to know what your doing which is great, have fun with the site
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna   Luna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna
Page 1 of 1