One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

got another question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

got another question. Empty
PostSubject: got another question.   got another question. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:15 pm

what time of year is this? i mean like is this after luffys adventure or before or during it. sorry if you already talked about this because my serious story
is really better after his adventure. if its during it, then that's gonna be very hard.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: got another question.   got another question. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:20 pm

before.... one year after the execution of the one guy, who was supposedly important... you know him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got another question.   got another question. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

PorcupineMan wrote:
before.... one year after the execution of the one guy, who was supposedly important... you know him...

thank you thank you! ill totally remember that
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: got another question.   got another question. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Your welcome....
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: got another question.   got another question. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 pm

This takes place five years before the birth of Monkey D. Luffy and twenty two years before the story of the anime starts. Gold Roger died only one year ago, and the Golden Age of Pirates is just beginning to unfold. The Navy has amerced enough force to stand eye to eye with there new enemy and the game is on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got another question.   got another question. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 am

Thank you too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got another question.   got another question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got another question.
Page 1 of 1