One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deikei Root - The Devil's Root

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anna_mage

anna_mage

Deikei Root - The Devil's Root Empty
PostSubject: Deikei Root - The Devil's Root   Deikei Root - The Devil's Root Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:38 am

Weapon Name: Deikei Root, referred occasionally as the Devil’s Root

Description: A twisted root that resembles a sweet potato in appearance, however has the unmistakable smell of sea foam. Its taste is horribly bitter, making it useless for any sort of cooking. It only grows in particularly cold areas, mostly in autumn or winter islands. The trees which it derives from are small and thin in appearance, bending to any sort of wind. Oddly enough, this tree can only survive if it has access to sea water. The root is its only truly useful part and tends to be fully submerged in rushing sea water, making it difficult to obtain for devil fruit users. The tree in itself is very rare, found in perhaps 1 of every 10 islands.

Special Abilities: The root of this particular plant has the medicinal capacity to momentarily augment the powers of those that have eaten a Devil Fruit. As it is rarely eaten and not cultivated, that special trait is usually overlooked or gone unseen. It functions as an unperfected ‘Rumble Ball’ for Zoan users and may be considered something of a crude ‘Gear Second’ for Paramesia and Logia users.

History: Harvested by Dokiu T. Paura to use in her travels. As she completely detests its taste, she usually tries to avoid consuming the root at all. Having no decent knowledge of herbal medicine and being unable to come in contact with sea water, she can’t cultivate the root at all. Its rarity leads her to have a very limited supply of the Deikei Root.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Deikei Root - The Devil's Root   Deikei Root - The Devil's Root Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Well you have limited the weapon properly, I don't see any problems. Approved!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Deikei Root - The Devil's Root   Deikei Root - The Devil's Root Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm

the coded format you use is much easyer to read... also I might add this to the universal list but say that not EVERY DF user you make can have it
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
anna_mage

anna_mage

PostSubject: Re: Deikei Root - The Devil's Root   Deikei Root - The Devil's Root Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:35 am

Having multiple DF users with acessibility to the root would be boring. I've already got a tough time thinking up for any other characters as is and I'd be dissapointed with myself if it were another user. So, don't worry about it, you shouldn't see much of the Deikei root at all XDDD

As for the format, I'll gladly offer it in code form so that it can just be a simple copy paste thing. Hopefully these boards accept code form >.>;;
Code:
[b]Name of Weapon: [/b] (if required include a translation)

[b]Description:[/b]

[b]Special Abilities:[/b] (If applicable)

[b]History:[/b] (If applicable)

EDIT: Yes! The code worked! If you think it'll make it easier to read forms and such, I'll gladly made the coding for the other forms as well (probably not as cruedly as the one above). If it'll make it that much better for the admins, then I'm up and to it! >w<

Last edited by anna_mage on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Deikei Root - The Devil's Root   Deikei Root - The Devil's Root Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:42 am

gee thanks, I will respect your wishes
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deikei Root - The Devil's Root   Deikei Root - The Devil's Root Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deikei Root - The Devil's Root
Page 1 of 1