One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Empty
PostSubject: Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki   Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Name: Full name(nicknames in " " ) Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki

Bounty: 99,000 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Alabasta

Appearance: http://www.ryuunoki.com/fan_site/ffvii_images/cloud/kh_cloud.jpg (except for the wings, and the hair color is orange)

History: Juxo was a palace guard in Alabasta...that is, until he met Artik, and decided to help him out with supplies.As a result, the King found out, and banished him from the kingdom, seeing as he had ordered everyone to stay away from the "monster". When he got banished, he had to leave everything behind, everything except a Pocketwatch his granfather had given him on his deathbed. While venturing off, he ate the Mu Mu no Mi, which turned one of his eyes white, and gave him moon powers. Since then, he has met up with Artik again, and the two travel together...

Personality: Calm, Brave, Wild, Optimistic, Noble

Devil Fruit: Mu Mu no Mi (Moon Moon Fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: allows the user to reverse things (for ex., if it was dark outside, the person could make it light) , also can emit lunar beams, and when it's dark, his/ her power increases expotentially

Special Abilities: he is highly stealthy and sneaky, hence the nickname Phantom

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Moon Moon Tower (creates a tower of lunar energy), Moon Moon Curse (reverses the state of objects), Moon Moon Punch (powers up his energy, and sends out a large lunar beam), Moon Moon Finisher (his fists glow, and he goes on a rampage, unleashing several chained attacks)

Weapons/Items: Ghostly Pocketwatch

Goals: To Venture off and see new lands
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki   Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 pm

your devil fruit and weapon have not yet been approved
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Yes   Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 pm

I know, im still waiting for that since i edited and added the things the admins wanted me to^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki   Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 pm

check again
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki   Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:02 pm

edit your devil frut now that iit has been approved and specify that the watch is curently unapproved
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Edit   Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Name: Full name(nicknames in " " ) Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki

Bounty: 99,000 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Alabasta

Appearance: http://www.ryuunoki.com/fan_site/ffvii_images/cloud/kh_cloud.jpg (except for the wings, and the hair color is orange)

History: Juxo was a palace guard in Alabasta...that is, until he met Artik, and decided to help him out with supplies.As a result, the King found out, and banished him from the kingdom, seeing as he had ordered everyone to stay away from the "monster". When he got banished, he had to leave everything behind, everything except a Pocketwatch his granfather had given him on his deathbed. While venturing off, he ate the Mu Mu no Mi, which turned one of his eyes white, and gave him moon powers. Since then, he has met up with Artik again, and the two travel together...

Personality: Calm, Brave, Wild, Optimistic, Noble

Devil Fruit: Mu Mu no Mi (Moon Moon Fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: allows the user to reverse things (for ex., if it was dark outside, the person could make it light) , also can emit / create lunar beams and orbs

Special Abilities: he is highly stealthy and sneaky, hence the nickname Phantom

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Moon Moon Tower (creates a tower of lunar energy), Moon Moon Curse (reverses the state of objects), Moon Moon Punch (powers up his energy, and sends out a large lunar beam), Moon Moon Finisher (his fists glow, and he goes on a rampage, unleashing several chained attacks)

Weapons/Items: Ghostly Pocketwatch

Goals: To Venture off and see new lands

Last edited by Artik the Wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki   Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:38 pm

your fruit and weapon is now approved so...

I APPROVE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki   Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki
Page 1 of 1