One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sethdeath

sethdeath

Red mage Empty
PostSubject: Red mage   Red mage Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Name: red (quick throw) mage

Bounty: 2000 belli for petty theft and murder

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: grand line

Appearance: black hair spikey in the back, 5'11, 100 lbs wears a white shirt with a black zipper hoody a blue jeans.

pic:[url=Red mage 0f02686]
History: red was born in a village in the middle of the grand line. At age 6 he was kidnapped by slave traders. He was bought by a ringmaster who tried to find a special talent in him. The talent he found was knife handling. So red preformed a couple times. Then he figured out that he could escape using his knifes. So at the last circus he attended, during his act, he murdered his ring master and ran away. He is currently looking for a crew to join.

Personality: not nice to ANYONE his only friends are his knifes … he’s very timid. hes a pesamist. since he's been a slave for such a long time, he see's the world from a bad stand point. He is always deppresed and gloomy

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style
Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): 1. Naifu tounyuu (knife throw) speaks for itself. 2. can fight with knifes close combat. 3. Karate

Weapons/Items: throwing knifes
Goals: survive

Last edited by sethdeath on Sun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shinrasrevenge.forumotion.net/index.htm
keymaster

keymaster

Red mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red mage   Red mage Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Elaborate on alot of things. It helps with approval.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Red mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red mage   Red mage Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:50 pm

I cna give you some help on personalitys there seth... heres my guide

Personality dos and don’ts:
DO NOT give very short ((one sentence/one line)) descriptions
DO explain the many facets of your character’s personality in detail ((it dose not say you NEED a paragraph but have some standards!))
DO NOT use words that generalize like “emo” or “nice” there is so much more detail you can go in to!
DO explain, if they are nice explain HOW they are nice and who they are nicest to, are they nice to everyone? These are the sort of questions to ask yourself
DO NOT over look personality and explain details in other categories, the personality is JUST as important as the history!
DO stay in character! Your personality governs how you act but not how your char acts or responds to other situations! They have their own personalities and they are NOT you!
DO NOT make a character you can not act like, if you are prone to yelling a super laid back character will be difficult for you to pull off

Need Ideas? Here are things you can include:
-hobbies / interests
-outlook
-relationships with / opinions of other characters
-what would someone who has just met him/her think about them?
-what would someone who has known them for three months think of them?
-what do they think of themselves?
-how do they react to certain sorts of people ((hyper, depressed, annoying, hostile ECT.))
-how do they view certain situations ((success, failure ECT,))

OUTLOOK: include what your characters outlook is, for example I (Rasher204) am a pessimistic idealist, here are the four outlooks, please read all of them as your characters may not just be an optimist or just be a pessimist

Optimist: An Optimist see the world only for the good in it, they always look on the bright side and rarely rationalize, they almost never give up and have the strongest wills, they see the glass as "half full" their gong ho attitude is often characterized as "courage" and "determination" because they honestly believe they can do most anything if they try hard enough and do not think before they act optimists are proven to be more successful because of their outlook, they believe every cloud has a silver lining and live by that belief

Pessimist: Pessimists see the world for its bad qualities, they are often the first to back out of situations but can always rationalize, they see the glass as “half empty” their calculative, doubtful/distrusting and somewhat cynical nature is often characterized as “logical thinking” and “street smarts” they always think before they rush in to a dangerous situation and know their limits, though they tend to underestimate themselves a pessimist is prone to quit an extremely difficult endeavor if it is not vital, they always expect to fail but like to think of that as being realistic contrary to popular belief pessimists are rarely pleasantly surprised

Realist: A realist is someone who sees the world from a practical standpoint, they see things for what they are and almost never interpret like an optimist or pessimist would, but rather simply judge a situation based on what they know to be true only, a realist would rather look at the odds then go with gut feeling like an optimist or pessimist would, in the glass half full/empty scenario they would say “some one is going to half to wash that either way” Realists make good tacticians because they are not easily influenced by raw feeling alone, they are often confused with pessimists for their rationalizations but are generally more level headed

Idealist: An idealist is someone who always sees the world as having room for improvement, they see the world for what it is but unlike a pessimist they are not put off by it, instead they resolve to make the world a better place for everyone, most idealists tend to be leaders because they are good at influencing people or at least getting them to think about making a difference, most activists are idealists, with the glass half empty/full analogy they would say "it may be half empty but it dose not have to be" they are often confused with optimists but tend to be more down to earth

an outlook has nothing to do with how you treat people, if you want a crazy or malevolent character then you have some options PLEASE READ ALL OF THEM

Spoiler:

If your going to have one of those it would make sense to explain what trauma/abuse led to the disorder(s)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
sethdeath

sethdeath

Red mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red mage   Red mage Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm

I edited him
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Red mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red mage   Red mage Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm

gee......... Im not sure how else I can help you......
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
sethdeath

sethdeath

Red mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red mage   Red mage Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

ok i edited it agian
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy